Subject: (usr-tc) Strange syslog messages

From: Dave Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:46:00 +0000

I keep getting messages like:

Jun 21 11:36:52 ha-1e-xxx --syslog capture:  2b0d0c07 slot:8/mod:13
--syslog capture:stop
Jun 21 11:37:25 ha-1e-xxx last message repeated 10 times
Jun 21 11:39:25 ha-1e-xxx last message repeated 13 times
Jun 21 11:40:42 ha-1e-xx last message repeated 6 times

on this *one* particular ARC running 4.1.59.  I didn't intentionally
configure it any differently from our other ARCS.  Anyone know how to make
it stop?  TIA...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Martin                 Netcetera, Inc.            [email-masked]
                    "There's coffee in that Nebula!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Aaron Nabil <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:32:46 +0000

> Jun 21 11:36:52 ha-1e-xxx --syslog capture:  2b0d0c07 slot:8/mod:13

2b is an IPX packet, if that helps. :)

--
Aaron Nabil

-