Subject: (usr-tc) T1 vs. E1 Hiper DSP's

From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:18:45 +0000

Is there a difference in the T1 and E1 DSP's? Can an E1 DSP be configured as
a T1 DSP?

Mark Thornton

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Richard Ham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:05:49 +0000

The E1 (HiPER) DSP card has 6 more dsp chips on it, either on a daughter
board, or the new card has space on the actual board. I've tried to use the
e1 flash code on the t1 board with no luck, but not the other way
around...... The e1 nic (from memory) is also hard wired with a 2.048Mhz
rock, so I don't think you'll have too much luck on the 1.5ish Mhz T1
service.

Having said that, us e1'ers are always looking for e1 gear!!

Regards,

Richard

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
To: USR-TC <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 3:10 AM
Subject: (usr-tc) T1 vs. E1 Hiper DSP's

-