Subject: (usr-tc) Software Download for MP16

From: Dave Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 20:50:15 +0000

I need to reflash some modems on an MP16 that have somehow gotten
themselves stuck waiting for software download and cannot for the life of
me find the software on the 3com web site.  I found the mpv90an.zip file
that contains the MP12_02.exe downloader but would rather use TCM to
perform the download since the MP is about 1.5 hours away.  Can anyone
point the way?  TIA...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Martin                 Netcetera, Inc.            [email-masked]
               "Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Brian Elfert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 00:43:10 +0000

> perform the download since the MP is about 1.5 hours away.  Can anyone

Unless this is a managed MP16, you'll need to onsite to do the work.

Standard MP/16s can only be firmware upgraded from the serial port.

Brian

-

---

From: Dave Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 01:45:33 +0000

>Standard MP/16s can only be firmware upgraded from the serial port.

Yes it's a managed MP16.  I'm looking at its smiling face in TCM now, just
waiting for some code to drop on it...

-