Subject: RE: (usr-tc) Funky and annoying "Card Removed" alarm server (SNMP ) messages si nce HiperARC upgrade

From: Scott Trautman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:23:43 +0000

Thanks much for the response--not surprising.

Not surprising either is that even though Alarm Server is unsupported, they
won't release the source code
on it. Sure, it's a peice of !@#$% of a program, but for our uses it's not
that bad.
I wish I could have about 2 days with the code and I'd be plenty happy.
Can't BE that much code in it.

Okay, 3Com, reality being what it is, any reasonable solutions anyone's
using?

We are using TKINED but have not yet had the patience to whack through and
figure out how to get traps going
with all the right messages....

SMT

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.