Subject: [USR-TC] how do you mirror a hiperDSP configuration?

From: Jeff Garvas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:48:23 +0000

For those of you saw my previous post, thanks for the help.  I figured out 
that my NMC didn't have an IP assigned to it, but the ARC did.  

Here is my dilema...

I'm trying to accomplish two things.  I had six hiperDSP cards in the 
chassis and I just added a seventh.  I'm having a hard time figuring out
why this card refuses to sync with the PRI.

Is there an easy way to take the configuration from one or all of the
existing hiperDSP cards and mirror it on to the seventh card?

Second, now that I have the TCM working, how can I change the IP address
of the ARC?  The TC is in IP space I need to renumber out of ASAP, which
is my biggest dilema.

If there is a command line option to renumber it that might work easier 
I'd opt for that, but I am under the impression it's easier to accomplish 
this through the TCM.

Thanks in advance.

-Jeff Garvas

---

From: Jason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:40:35 +0000

You can load configuration information from 1 dsp to another by
using the "load from" button in the program settings option.  To change
the IP on a HiPer ARC use the
reconfigure ip network <network name> address <ip address> interface 
<interface number>'
Hope this helps.

At 11:48 AM 2/5/2002, you wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>USR-TC mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

************************
Jason Watkins
I-Land NOC
[email-masked]
************************