Subject: (usr-tc) SS7 & 3Сom

From: Vadim Tulinov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 14:49:40 +0000

Kind day!

The company 3Com sells a card SS7 for TC. In the description to it is
told, that is necessary to use SS7 Gateway supporting SLAP. I have not
found anywhere description of this device.  SLAP is not mentioned on
Alcatel, Siemens, Ericsson web. Is it underground protocol from 3Com?
Does Somebody use SS7 and TC? What equipment you use for support SLAP
and what equipment delivers IMT?

_______________________________________________

Best regards,
Vadim Tulinov.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Vadim Tulinov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:55:27 +0000

Hello!

Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Vadim Tulinov wrote:
> > The company 3Com sells a card SS7 for TC.
>
> Where is this card? URL?

We have it at 3Com's price list ( near 20K$). You can find manual
ftp://totalservice.usr.com/pub/totalcontrol-hubs/ss7.

> -Dan

--

Best regards,
Vadim.

-