Subject: RE: [Fwd: (usr-tc) OK we now have a voice, We need some info WAS RE: v.92 updates and support issues]]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 05:18:05 +0000

We have over 600 Quad modem ports.

Gary
CyberPort Montana, LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of mark ross
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 10:26 pm
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Fwd: (usr-tc) OK we now have a voice, We need some info WAS
RE: v.92 updates and support issues]]

Hi everyone,
Thanks to all that has responded (only about 6 so far). This represents
2,204 quad modem ports. I will be sending this in on Thursday night so
3com will have it avail on friday morning for a meeting. So please send
in your port counts before then. Even if you don't want/need the upgrade
we need to show 3com how many quad modems are in the field.

Unless you ask me not to, I will be sending 3com your port count and
your email address for a contact point.

thanks

Mark Ross
California City Internet Inc.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.