Subject: Re: (usr-tc) OFfice Connect ISDN routers

From: Sonny Ruiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:08:30 +0000

Not sure which router your are referring, but if it's the OfficeConnect LAN 
Modem, just make sure that you have the latest revision of software 
(download from 
http://www.remoteaccess.3com.com/support/docs/lanmodem/documentation/3c892/3c892frm.html). 
I've installed several of these and had problems in the earlier versions 
when the OCLM will stop sending packets. Haven't seen that problem with 
version 5.3.1.

Sonny

>From: "Lon R. Stockton, Jr." <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>CC: USRobotics TC Mailing List <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: (usr-tc) OFfice Connect ISDN routers
>Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:54:09 -0400 (EDT)
>
>
>On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Brian wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know of any issues with the 3Com Office Connect series ISDN
> > routers and the Total Control?
>
>Not aware of any; they're our recommended equipment for so/ho
>applications (if forseeable growth is less than 20ish machines
>connected). Basically, it's what we tell everyone to buy if a Cisco
>804 is overkill for their application.
>
>Haven't seen any problems. I'd suggest doing the manual reset on
>the thing (where you plug in only a standard telephone into the unit
>and punch a code in with the phone's keypad)...and then just set the
>entire unit up again. I have to do that to the one we use ourselves
>every time I move it to a different location (phone number).
>
>
>
>-
>  To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
>  with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
>  For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
>  "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.