Subject: [USR-TC] tcm, can't up load software

From: rad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:09:12 +0000

Having trouble uploading software from the tcm.  Just times out.  Gone into the HyperArc 
and added the ip of the computer i'm using for tftp client. 
Any other suggestions.

Thanks

Allen

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:47:21 +0000

Hi Allen,
We see this oftentimes when the network connection is poor or slow. What you
may try is increasing the values for TFTP timeout and retries. Try the
upload from a different PC on the same subnet, sometimes that makes the
difference.
You may also want to check the LEDs on the front of the card, is the
RUN/FAIL blinking red or green? If so you'll have to try a Zmodem transfer
of code through the console cable. You may have just lost the image on the
card and TFTP through TCM will never work, your only option is to try
Zmodem. Hope this helps??
Thanks, Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: rad [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 1:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] tcm, can't up load software

Having trouble uploading software from the tcm.  Just times out.  Gone into
the HyperArc 
and added the ip of the computer i'm using for tftp client. 
Any other suggestions.

Thanks

Allen

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc