Subject: (usr-tc) DSP console error msg

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 20:40:49 +0000

This just started appearing on the console port of a 2.0.51 (hardware rev
.55) DSP that I'm about to bring into service later today...  should I be
worried? :)

(Ch.254): 05:04:21:102

Logic Error - Inv pSOS Msg Id  error = 00001102 Task = CCT
        Line # 532 File cc.c Data = 33816631 Opt = 17

Actually it's popped up several times, with "Opt = " starting at 1 and
incrementing by 2 each time.  While writing this it got all the way to
23.  Haven't seen anything since, though.

This is set up for Channelized T1, and it's my first one (I'm used to
PRI) so I'm not ruling out config problems yet.  It just looked kinda
weird.

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.