Subject: [USR-TC] HiperDSP v3.1.7 Reboots (anyone else?)

From: Marshall Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 06:39:36 +0000

We are getting reports from our internal monitoring system saying cards are
rebooting (less than 96, 15 minute intervals in the following mib after 24
hours).   We haven't double checked it with online logs yet, but I believe
they are correct.  Anyone else getting these?

(cards 1025, 4025, 5025 rebooted based on the SNMP results):

transmission.18.6.1.4.1025 = 63
transmission.18.6.1.4.2025 = 96
transmission.18.6.1.4.3025 = 96
transmission.18.6.1.4.4025 = 51
transmission.18.6.1.4.5025 = 53
transmission.18.6.1.4.6025 = 96
transmission.18.6.1.4.7025 = 96
transmission.18.6.1.4.8025 = 96
transmission.18.6.1.4.9025 = 96

NOTE: For the record: Cards were flashed no more than 6 at a time via a
HiperNMC (v8.2.7) and TCM 8.2.6,  restored defaults on template 1, saved
template to NVRAM, restore from NVRAM, refreshed channels, same T1/E1 and
modems to NVRAM and then rebooted again.

Marshall Morgan

Internet Doorway, Inc (aka NETDOOR)
http://www.netdoor.com

601.969.1434 x28 | 800.952.1570 x28 | 601.969.3629 x28 | Fax 601.969.3838