Subject: (usr-tc) Performance monitoring/ANI information from Dual T1 card running PRI

From: Scott Trautman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:38:44 +0000

I'm guessing the answer is "can't get there from here" unless it's modem
calls.
I'm interested in the calling number info that is coming in on the PRI.

I can view a modem call and get the calling number info, but not on ISDN,
which
is all I'm running. Trying performance monitor on the T1, nothing there
like it.

Using a Netserver with das Munich daughterboard und dual T1, works really
quite well. Might be a mighty cheap way for some of you to do ISDN only
traffic for dedicated customers. You can do the Dual PRI& Netserver in
same chassis as with a HiperARC & DSP's. Neat.

I'm also wondering whether I can get via radius accounting that "calling
number" from a Netserver/or is it NMC???

Anybody be able to shed some light?

SMT

Scott M. Trautman               800-482-4638
Global Dialog Internet          608-240-4638,4637fax
2810 Crossroads, STE LL2         [email-masked]
Madison WI 53718                    http://www.gdinet.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:20:37 +0000

Scott,

If you are terminating ISDN on the Munich daughterboard, you will not be
able to view the Called/Calling-Number-info.  This is specifically located
on the modem.  This information should be in the Netserver RADIUS
requests, however.

Dominic

> Madison WI 53718                    http://www.gdinet.com

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.