Subject: (usr-tc) "dictionary": where to get the most recent?

From: Dave Kitabjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:04:35 +0000

I'm a newbie to USR-TC, so please pardon me if this is a FAQ...

I'm working on integrating a new Radius server with our Total Control 
chasses. Where can I get the most recent (ie, complete and up to date) 
Radius "dictionary" file for these chasses?

I've searched the "Documentation Library" CD and, to some extent, the web 
site, but haven't found anything. I'd be grateful if someone could point me 
in the right direction.

Thanks!

Dave
:)

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:32:39 +0000

I am looking for anyone who has "modified" their MERIT radius
dictionary file to handle the NEW ATTRIBUTES that the ne HiperAr v4.1.22
code is now THROWING into my detail files!

  If anyone has done this, please email me the NEW attributes so that I
can place them in my dictionary file...

  I believe they deal with USR-Call-Arrival-Time and
			   USR-Call-Terminate-Time.

  Not sure what the other two vendor specific codes are.... 

   Thanks in advance!

==============================================================================
Phillip Ferraro				WorldNet Access, Inc
[email-masked]	Onslow County's PREMIER InterNet Service 
Voice (910) 346-0835		    824 Gumbranch Square, Suite R3
FAX   (910) 455-1933		     Jacksonville, Nc  28540-6269
==============================================================================

-