Subject: [USR-TC] HARC Syslog Critical Errors

From: "MacDonald, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 19:20:05 +0000

I'm wondering if anyone has a document and/or url regarding error detection
in hiperarc syslogs. I want to parse the scripts daily and adhoc for "major"
errors that could be causing: busies, login fails, disconnects etc. I've had
no luck using any 3com/Commworks documents and haven't found much by
searching the net. Any help is appreciated.
I recently did find a document on disconnect reasons ... although, some of
the errors we are seeing are not in there ... so I'm looking for alternate
sources.

James MacDonald, CCNP
Senior Platform Manager, IP
Network Operations
AT&T Canada Corp.
370 King St W., 6th Floor
Toronto, ON M5V1J9
Ph: 416-204-5793
Fx: 416-204-5744
Emergency: 416-204-5700 (NMC Hotline)
Email: [email-masked]