Subject: [USR-TC] PRI Cards

From: Jason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:40:46 +0000

Ok have setup the Chassis just fine but now I have PRI's not T-1's is 
there special cards that I need or can I use the Hiper DSP T1/E1 cards I 
have? And if I can do I need to configure the cards diff for the 
signalling or can I leave them setup for T1's?

Thanks again,
Jason

---

From: Todd Bertolozzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:49:29 +0000

You can use the same DSP's. You'll need to change the signaling from robbed
bit to message oriented for PRI. The correct switch type is also important
for PRI service. Also...if you aren't using NMC chassis awareness make sure
when you do a list chassis that your ports are set to 23 instead of 24.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 2:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] PRI Cards

Thanks again,
Jason

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc