Subject: (usr-tc) DSL

From: Mike Wilker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 21:31:48 +0000

Does anyone still run the Affinity DSL on their TotalControls?  I am trying
to set one up that we've had for a year now, but I can't get the command
line to come up on the card.  Does it use the same console cable as the
HiperArcs and NMCs, and is there another way to configure it, say through
the Viper DSL?  Thanks.

Mike Wilker
Operations Manager
Local Link, Inc.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Vadim Tulinov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 10:53:23 +0000

Hi,

Mike Wilker wrote:

> the Viper DSL?

The best way is to use cable from MP (RJ45<->DB25, no nullmodem).

> Thanks.

Vadim.

-