Subject: (usr-tc) Latest E1/R2 code for HiPer DSP

From: Daniel Mpolokoso <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 11:13:36 +0000

Hi,

I'd be grateful for information on how I can get access to the latest E1/R2
code for the HiPer DSP. Our nearest support is South Africa and they don't
have access to the code for some reason.

The latest information I have indicates that E1/R2 code is not yet in
general release and as such, will probably not appear on the Total Service
site for quite a while.

I'm really getting desperate to get our HiPer DSPs interfacing to our
telco's exchange (E1 R2 signaling, HDB3, Multiframing with no CRC) and look
forward to any form of assistance anyone can provide to help us get our
system online.

Thanks,

Daniel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Mpolokoso - Technical Manager,           Email:  [email-masked]
ZAMNET Communication Systems Limited,           Phone: +260 - 1 - 772516
P.O. Box 38299, Lusaka, Zambia.                 Fax:   +260 - 1 - 224775

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.