Subject: [USR-TC] HiperDSP trace debug facility list

From: Gen Camiling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:28:27 +0000

Can anyone on this list provide me a link to any documentation or explanation
regarding the trace debug facility list of the HiPerDSP? Been looking it up to
all Commworks site and even on the Knowledgbase to no luck.  All im wanting is
the meaning of each facility. I usually use facility level 30 for tracing.

-- 
Best regards,
Gen 

==================================
Gen Camiling 
Chief Technical Officer                       
International Micro Village, Inc. PHILIPPINES
(63)(2) 7512130
http://www.imvi.com.ph

mailto:[email-masked]

==================================

---

From: Todd Bertolozzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:01:43 +0000

On a side note for those people frustrated by dead dsp's and console error
messages:

If you have a different NIC to try with the NAC give it a whirl. I've found
cards will sometimes come back to life with the right nic/nac combo.

Also...if you've ever had the Hiper Arc begin rebooting unexplainably and
have started swapping out cards and even chassis....consider that maybe the
problem is a particular DSP in the chassis.  I have seen this problem
several times when going through "questionable" cards.  The Arc will only
begin rebooting after the problem DSP is polled by TCM after it's bootup
sequence.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Gen Camiling
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 8:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] HiperDSP trace debug facility list

Can anyone on this list provide me a link to any documentation or
explanation
regarding the trace debug facility list of the HiPerDSP? Been looking it up
to
all Commworks site and even on the Knowledgbase to no luck.  All im wanting
is
the meaning of each facility. I usually use facility level 30 for tracing.

--
Best regards,
Gen

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc