Subject: (usr-tc) snmp ani

From: Dayton Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:29:53 +0000

Does anyone have handy the OID to get the ANI number from the TC?

-- 
--Rich Adams, President, Dayton Internet Services Inc., Dayton, Ohio--
  [email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:26:44 +0000

.1.3.6.1.4.1.429.1.6.9.1.1.5.modemnum

Mike Andrews * [email-masked] * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Dialup/ADSL/ISDN/T1 Internet access for Frankfort KY and surrounding counties
www.fark.com: If it's not news, it's Fark.  (Or something like that.)

-

---

From: Charles Sprickman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:46:39 +0000

On the subject, is it possible to grab per modem info for current
upstream/downstream speed, retrains, etc?  I can't remember if there is a
different indexing system (and mib) for quads and dsps.  I'm looking to
put realtime stats up by pulling chassis and port info from our Radiator
online db...

Even a pointer to which mibfile contains this stuff would be great...

Thanks,

Charles

| Charles Sprickman                  | Internet Channel
| INCH System Administration Team    | (212)243-5200 
| [email-masked]                     | [email-masked]

-

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 05:40:07 +0000

Yeah, definitely.  I've got some Perl stuff that does this up at
http://www.dcr.net/~mandrews/usrtoys -- you can probably crib from that
(the OIDs are in the source).  One of 'em is a CGI that customers can go
to to get stats on things like tx/rx connect speed, retrains, line quality
and so on.  Quads and DSP's work the same for (almost) all of those sorts
of things...

-