Subject: (usr-tc) FS: 3Com Hiper DSP's

From: "Steve Rivera -www.wrca.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:55:32 +0000

Currently have in stock.

2- Hiper DSP w/ nic $2800 (mention you saw price on USR list, posted for 
more on other lists)
2- Hiper NMC nac only $900
1- Hiper ARC w/ nic $1900 (mention USR list)

LARGE TOTAL CONTROL INVENTORY.

Steve Rivera (VP) - w-732.833.2111 x102 /  c-732.433.5890 24Hr 
(www.isp-networkhardware.com)
Email: [email-masked] - Mobile Email: [email-masked]

Worldwide Provider of Network Hardware Since 1981.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: "Joe S. Rinehart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:48:04 +0000

Hello 3Com Guru's,

I'm debating an upgrade of our TC 1000 Software, but thought I'd
ask...since, if it ain't broke....

We are mostly satisfied with the performance of our existing
software, excepting a rare reboot of a circuit which I've not been able to
explain.

Is there any real benefit by upgrading the HiperArc software to 5.09 from
4.2.32?

Best 'net regards,
Joe

Config.Com, Inc.
Joe Rinehart, Operations Designer
124 North Chestnut Street, Ravenna, Ohio 44266-2254
mailto:[email-masked] * http://www.joerinehart.com/
Office: 330.297.9595 * Toll Free: 1.877.OHIOWEB * Fax: 330.296.4005
Akron/Kent/Mogadore: 330.676.9977 * Aurora/Hiram/Mantua: 330.274.3812
finger:[email-masked] * Home: 330.298.4396 * Home Data/Fax: 330.298.9239

-