Subject: (usr-tc) cause code 31 and lost carrier problems

From: Valantine Nchemty Nyenty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:03:21 +0000

Hi all,
we are an ISp and we have a Total control 1000 multiservice platform. we
have 6 Quad V.34 Quad Analogue/ Digital modems.
We have some clients who can connect to our terminal server but get
disconnected  after 35 seconds. What coul dwe do to completely eliminate
this problem?

We suggest the PTT lines are not quite good but we face situations where
customers are disconnected due to loss carrier.
 We modified the carrier loss detect delay to 250. this reduced the
problem. we would like to completely solve this problem. What could we
do to solve these problems completely.
Thanks in advance.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Valantine Nchemty Nyenty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:16:53 +0000

Hi all
We have noticed that the Ip address of the TC is propagated to Windows 98
PCs on our network as a default roon. This sometimes prevents some of our
customers from connecting to the Internet. When we perform a ping to any
computer in the internet, it says :
response from the TC IP address , destination unreachable.

What can I do to solve this problem?

hanks in advance
Valantine Nchemty Nyenty

-