Subject: (usr-tc) MS Access 2000/TC SA 6.0.8

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:45:21 +0000

I am using TC S & A Database Manager 6.0.8 and MS Access 95 Version 7.0 and
TC Security/Accounting Server V6.0.  If I upgrade Access to Access 2000,
will TC S & A still work OK?  Has anyone had any problems doing this? 

Thanks.  David
__________________________________________________
David Swearingin ([email-masked])
CARROLLTON INTERNET SERVICE (www.carolnet.com)
First Financial Group, Inc.
11 N. Folger, Carrollton, MO  64633
660-542-3002   Fax 660-542-3003

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: K Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:41:03 +0000

>will TC S & A still work OK?  Has anyone had any problems doing this? 

I'm curious about this as well, running S&A Server 6.0.90 on Access 97 SP2

-- 
Kirk Mitchell-General Manager        [email-masked]
Keystone Connect                     Unlock Your World
Altoona, PA  814-941-5000/886-2500   http://www.keyconn.net

-

---

From: Chad Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:34:43 +0000

I have a problem with a USR Quad Modem rack, using GTE CyberDS1's.  Seems
that GTE hard-configures their "Wink Digits" at 1.  This works GREAT on a
different product (Digi International RAS 24/48 PTE board..), for which I
can actually SET the number of wink digits.

But it appears that on the USR Quad modem rack, I cannot SET this number.

My question, is What *IS* it *REALLY* set to on the USR side?? 

The 3COM knowledgebase doesn't seem to have any clue...

Thanks to anyone who might respond.

 Chad

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:35:05 +0000

We are experiencing multiple (5-8) disconnects at the same time.  I beleive
most but not all are from our one DSP, the rest from our quads.  Could it
be a HiPer ARC problem?  Where do I start looking?

David

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:54:38 +0000

>be a HiPer ARC problem?  Where do I start looking?

Below is a list chassis, if that would help:

HiPer>> li chas
Slot    Owner        Description                      Ports   Type    Console
1       NO           Primary Rate T1 NAC              0       DYNAMIC NO
2       ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
3       ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
4       ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
5       ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
6       ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
7       ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
8       ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
9       ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
10      ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
11      ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
12      ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
13      ASSIGNED     Gen. 2 V.34 Anal-Digi Modem NAC  4       DYNAMIC NO
14      YES          24 Channel High Density Modem    24      DYNAMIC YES
15      YES          --EMPTY--                        0       STATIC  NO
16      YES          HiPer Access Router NAC          0       DYNAMIC NO
HiPer>>                                     

David

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:27:13 +0000

Any ideas why we are having multiple (6-20) discoonects from a DSP all at
the same time.  The telco says the T-1 is good and no errors.  The 3Com
tech says the equip is good and configured correctly.

David

-

---

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 05:01:15 +0000

> tech says the equip is good and configured correctly.

bad cable? bad punchdown?

>  "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-----------------------------------------------------
Brian Feeny (BF304)     [email-masked]   
318-222-2638 x 109	http://www.shreve.net/~signal      
Network Administrator   ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881) 	      

-

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:43:03 +0000

If they're all from the first 12 channels only, or the second 12 channels 
only, turn off v.42bis hardware compression.

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."

-