Subject: (usr-tc) no wink

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 20:04:34 +0000

We had a brief power failure in our main machine room the other day,
and nearly everything weown went down for an unexpected reboot.  We
have a TC Chassis with a T1 Card and 12 quad modems.  When they came
back online there was a problem with one of the CT1 lines: the first 7
channels of the line are working fine, but the remaining 17 channels
never receive calls.  THere is frequently a long pause in dialing up,
presuambly waiting for these lines to "no answer" so that it will hunt
around them.  We called the telco to see if they had been busied out
on the switch and they said that they weren't but that they weren't
getting a wink on those channels from our equipment.  

No settings have changed, nothing's changed, it just rebooted.  Anyone
have any idea what might be going on or how we might fix it?

David Ernst
HoosierNet, Inc.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.