Subject: Re: (usr-tc) Strange syslog messages

From: Vance McIndoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 02:25:19 +0000

Do you have port-tapping turned on?  Or is it being turned on very briefly, by a radius access-accept packet?

--
Vance McIndoe
Data Platforms, Operations,
Telecom NZ Ltd.

>>> [email-masked] 22/06/00 08:43:07 >>>
I keep getting messages like:

Jun 21 11:36:52 ha-1e-xxx --syslog capture:  2b0d0c07 slot:8/mod:13
--syslog capture:stop
Jun 21 11:37:25 ha-1e-xxx last message repeated 10 times
Jun 21 11:39:25 ha-1e-xxx last message repeated 13 times
Jun 21 11:40:42 ha-1e-xx last message repeated 6 times

on this *one* particular ARC running 4.1.59.  I didn't intentionally
configure it any differently from our other ARCS.  Anyone know how to make
it stop?  TIA...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Martin                 Netcetera, Inc.            [email-masked] 
                    "There's coffee in that Nebula!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.