Subject: Re: (usr-tc) Y2K

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:30:05 +0000

Hi Dave,

Y2K certificate is redeemable direct from
http://w3n.3com.com/cso/y2kweb.nsf/home+page?openform.
Once at this page select :
             A) "product status listing" at the top,
             B) Depending on the product they want certified click on that (ex:
click on Corebuilder),
             C) Click on the specific product within that family (ex: click on
Corerbuilder 7000).

This will tell what software is supported and then "Click here to prepare a
certification" to print out 3Com certified letter.

Do an inventory report first.

hope this helps,

regards,

FN

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.