Subject: (usr-tc) New problem with latest code...

From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 06:03:34 +0000

I am seeing a new problem I have never encountered befoer I loaded the
latest code on our systems. For the last 36 hours we have been seeing each
chassis drop 48 channels at semi-regular frequencies. Two chassis's are
doing this after about 12 hours, the otehr two after about 24. The
similarity between all the chassis's are 48 channels on dsp's served by
channelized T1, but I don't know what any of that has to do with the
problem.

I have looked at the performance counters and none of the T1 stats show any
errors for the last 24 hours. I can't find any reason for the problem other
than the evidence of a few folks complaining about disconnects again and the
mrtg indications of the problem.

Any ideas as to where I can look to diagnose this problem? I really
appreciate any and all responses.

Mark Thornton
San Marcos Internet, Inc.
512-393-5300

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: John Schmerold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 06:29:09 +0000

What's the CLI command for changing the IP System Host Address?

I'm using a USR Netserver 8i v4.2.0

Thanks in advance, I've searched & searched...

-

---

From: John Schmerold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 07:06:14 +0000

Nevermind

Turns out if you delete IP System Host Address after adding desired network,
all is well.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Schmerold" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 11:24 PM
Subject: (usr-tc) IP System Host Address

-