Subject: [USR-TC] v92 Dictionary Entries

From: Steve Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:12:03 +0000

Hi Everyone, first posting to the list.
 
We have upgraded one of our chassis to the V92 release. When we go to
our online tools to check our online users, we have a setup to we can
see users online, speed connected, time it took to negotiate,
compression type, modulation, etc. etc.
 
Since upgrading to V92 I noticed no entries were there for V92 . plenty
of v90, X2, v34, v34 plus, etc.
 
Does anyone know what dictionary entries need to be added for
Modulation-Type? This is Radius Attribute 108 for Vendor 429 . currently
I have 35 entries for different values for this entry, but can not find
the new values for v92 anywhere.
 
Steve
[email-masked]