Subject: (usr-tc) SBR

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 01:22:03 +0000

Ok Folks,

I took the plunge and bought the bloated priced SBR Radius software
from 3Com.  Now where do I start ?  This is supposed to be a 3Com version
yet I see nothing about the table format for SQL, no .rif file, no
VSAs etc..  Can anyone give me a clue where to start ?  I've been
running the 3Com S&A server and many of these things were included.
The SBR manual talks about an IP address pool.  is that the same
as the address pool in the HiPerArc ?  Is there any step-by-step
instructions for setting this up with 3Com equipment ?  For $3,500
I sure expected more.

Jeff Binkley
ASA Network Computing

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.