Subject: [USR-TC] How to reset connection counters or reset DSP to reset connectio n counters?

From: Scott Trautman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:47:23 +0000

Hi-

I need to clear the call statistics on my DSP's; I have been manually
rebooting them to do so.

I understood that that was the only way to do it in the past.

I haven't revisited it for over a year, so perhaps there is a way now for
either via SNMP?

SMT

Scott Trautman

President/Owner              www.gdinet.com

Global Dialog Internet      608-240-4638,7fax

2049 Skaalen Road         [email-masked]

Stoughton WI 53589       Internet Service across Southern Wisconsin

---

From: Todd Bertolozzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:51:57 +0000

Well....you can do a hardware reset via TCM which is via SNMP versus
visiting each POP and manually pulling out and resetting the cards.   ;-)

But seriously....if anyone knows of a way to reset the stats without killing
the card and/or connections on it I'd like to know as well.

Todd
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Scott Trautman
  Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 9:47 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: [USR-TC] How to reset connection counters or reset DSP to reset
connectio n counters?

  Hi-

  SMT

  Scott Trautman