Subject: (usr-tc) Odd problem with AT&T calling card

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:53:55 +0000

A user is having a problem staying connected when she dials our pool 
using her AT&T Corporate Calling Card. She gets a connection, but is 
dropped after less than a minute. She is able to connect using a 
*personal* AT&T Calling Card. She is also able to make a voice call 
using the Corporate Card. Is it possible that corporate calls are 
routed differently, perhaps through noisy lines, than personal calls? 
I am at a loss on this one. She's calling from Minneapolis, MN, to 
Ithaca, NY. Thanks for any clues you can send my way!

*********************************************************
Michelle M. Mogil
Network and Computing Systems
735 Rhodes Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853
vox: (607) 255-0516, fax: (607) 255-8521
email: [email-masked]
**********************************************

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.