Subject: (usr-tc) ISDN GW SLOT

From: Denis Newkirk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:43:30 +0000

I remember this being on the list, but figured it was a quick enough 
question to ask again:

We still have the Quad Modems in one of our chassis with the HiperArc 
upgrade. We're having trouble with ISDN callers. Is the ISDN GW SLOT still 
supposed to be set to SLOT 16 (HiperARC)? of to itself?

Thanks in advance!!

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:45:38 +0000

Set it to 0, so the calls will go to the Quads, not the ARC.

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
www.fark.com: If it's not news, it's Fark.  (Or something like that.)

-