Subject: Re: (usr-tc) RMA w/o contract

From: "Bob Purdon (Lists)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 22:55:21 +0000

> If you can get me a RMA for the card, I'll go for it.. Unless you
> really feel the need for more debugging, which is probably not the
> right way since 3.8.1 is quite outdated (and even 3.8.67).
 
3.8.67?  I thought 3.8.1 was the last revision for the TC?
 
What does 3.8.67 fix?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Purdon,                          Ground Floor, Marine Board Building
Technical Manager (Tas/Vic),                  1 Franklin Wharf, Tas 7000
Southern Internet Services.                            +61 (3) 6234 7444

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 05:15:07 +0000

Thus spake Bob Purdon (Lists)

>What does 3.8.67 fix?

3.8.67 was the very last code built for the NETServers (Dec. 31st 1998 I
believe), its an ER...to my knowledge it didn't actually fix anything.
I was in the midst of working on the whole NETServer MPIP issue at that
point and have that code from that process...(again, why I can say with
some assurance that MPIP never worked reliably on NETServers).  I
thought there was an SR for 3.8.x, but I don't remember that for
sure...I do have quite a few of the ER's in that tree (in the whole MPIP
issue), but never saw much difference in them.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-