Subject: (usr-tc) Bad Modems ...

From: Michuki Mwangi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:28:23 +0000

Hi,

Am running some USR TC Netserver/16 V.34 chassis with annalog modems. Lately
there are some modems that when dialled the line goes quiet, but when i get
to call the same line on the phone, it answers but the modem tone is too low
for the dialing modem to recognize.

I have tried to do the CL modem reset, and AT string reset of modem but
still does not change the situation.
The line quality is good since if i move it onto another modem it works ok.
But not on that modem.

 Is there a way to fix this?.

Regards,

Michuki.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.