Subject: [USR-TC] SNMP MIB Question

From: Scot Desort <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:18:11 +0000

Does anyone know if I can use SNMP to change the service status of an
individual timeslot on a PRI span on a HiperDSP to a soft busy state (or
RESTORE the timeslot to IN SERVICE, if needed)? If I can, what is the
OID? My NMC is running 6.2.17.

I am not really too familiar with SNMP. I walked the MIBs and can only
find 1.3.6.1.4.1.429.1.1.2.1.1.5.1014 (for modem 14, card 1 for
example). But it appears to be read-only. The description is
uchasEntityOperStatus.xxxx.

Thanks

--
Scot

---

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:24:02 +0000

Also sprach Scot Desort
>individual timeslot on a PRI span on a HiperDSP to a soft busy state
>(or RESTORE the timeslot to IN SERVICE, if needed)? If I can, what is
>the OID? My NMC is running 6.2.17.

>uchasEntityOperStatus.xxxx.

In general, check out ds0CmdTable...I *think* with up to date versions
of code that this works for both DSPs and dual-pri cards.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456