Subject: (usr-tc) Upgrade problems!

From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 07:38:01 +0000

I have just completed an upgrade of my TCH systems to the latest code and
have mixed success. In general I am getting much better connection
stability, at least according to initial reports on most modems. Several
clients who had been experiencing significant difficulty had very stable
connections. All was good in the server room, or so I thought.

The problem is I have a hiperdsp that is not showing as many connected calls
as other units. In the past the call volume was fairly well spread across
the modems after a couple of hours ( they start up sequentially, then go to
a psuedorandom hunt). The affected hiperdsp is configured identically to
others, and the code levels are all the same. When I look at the connection
stats the hiperdsp is showing a similar number of connections as other
units, but 0 or near 0 total bytes transfered.

What am I missing? Where should I look to resolve this?

Thanks for your help,

Mark Thornton
San Marcos Internet, Inc.
512-393-5300

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.