Subject: (usr-tc) Mac internal modems and TCH

From: Charles Sprickman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 00:02:09 +0000

Hello,

Anyone had any luck getting a stable connection between a Mac (iMac, G4,
G3 internal modem) and DSPs running 2.0.51?  We still have a number of
people having problems when they hit DSPs.  They have no problem hitting
the quads.  It seems like the better the connect rate, the worse the
problem is.  Basically the user will get sluggish performance and then the
call will drop within a few minutes.  

Any ideas?  I'm not a real mac modem-script wrangler (you need a tool from
their site to build a script), but rumor has it locking them to a lower
speed will help.  Anyone else see this?  I thought it had been fixed...

Thanks,

Charles

| Charles Sprickman                  | Internet Channel
| INCH System Administration Team    | (212)243-5200 
| [email-masked]                     | [email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.