Subject: (usr-tc) e1/cas loosing settings

From: Dan Borlovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:24:50 +0000

Hello,

I have a problem with a dual e1/cas card. Software version 1.3.4, serving
two e1/cas lines on R2 protocol.

The problem is that after a reboot i loose the following settings from the
'Card configuration' menu:

7  Project Id (switching sometimes from configured value R2 to Q412)

10 Set Companding (swithing from configured 'A-law' to 'modem country
code')

I've saved the configuration many times to nvram, no use.

Is there anything I can do to solve this? It's annoying to have to watch
the card on every reboot and correct these settings.

Dan
-- 
Dan Borlovan <[email-masked]>
System Administrator, Network Operation Center
Dynamic Network Technologies - Timisoara, Romania
Telefon: +40-56-204967  FAX: +40-56-220201

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.