Subject: (usr-tc) Edgeserver & Solaris

From: Vadim Tulinov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:30:08 +0000

Hello,

I have hardware without soft on my table and access on
totalservice.usr.com. I haven'd found anything about UNIX installation.
Does anybody organize the Edgeserver installation with Solaris (or any
other version)?
Where can I get information about this case and where I can download
drivers for packet bus (serial ports)?
What does type of ethernet NIC Edgeserver use?

Best regards,
Vadim Tulinov.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: William Knauf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:22:55 +0000

USR only released ethernet NIC support for the EdgeServer PRO on Unix. There is
a NIC driver for Solaris 2.6 and a NIC driver for BSDI 3.0. There were never any
packetbus drivers released for unix.

I still have an old (very old) link to the beta page .. note, it says beta, but
this is the version that released.

http://reverb.ae.usr.com/edgepro/solaris/solaris.htm

Bill k

Vadim Tulinov <[email-masked]> on 10/22/99 05:29:34 AM

Please respond to [email-masked]

Sent by:  Vadim Tulinov <[email-masked]>

To:   "usr-tc @xmission.com" <[email-masked]>
cc:    (William Knauf/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  (usr-tc) Edgeserver & Solaris

Hello,

Best regards,
Vadim Tulinov.

-

-