Subject: (usr-tc) Problem with SDL-2 Download

From: Dataheart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 02:53:55 +0000

Howdy,

I have just downloaded the he020060.dmf DSP code to my HiPer DSP Card
with T1/E1 DSP Nic and after the SDL-2 is done and the code is booted I
get the error, "FATAL ERROR: HW/SW Conflict"

Whats going on?

Thanks,
Aaron

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: David Bachta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:06:09 +0000

Aaron,

The HExxxxxx.dmf is E1 code.  Are you flashing an E1 Hiper DSP NAC?  You will
see this error if you try to flash a T1 NAC with E1 code.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
David

Dataheart <[email-masked]> on 08/25/99 08:51:02 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

Sent by:  Dataheart <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (David Bachta/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  (usr-tc) Problem with SDL-2 Download

Howdy,

Whats going on?

Thanks,
Aaron

-

-