Subject: (usr-tc) Acct-Terminate-Cause numbers?

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:12:26 +0000

I know this has been discussed before...but I can't find where it was,
or what the answers were.

Have we ever found what all the Acct-Terminate-Cause numbers were?  I
just had one of my techs ask about an Acct-Terminate-Cause 29.  Went to
go look for a list of what that mapped to and couldn't find anything.
This is from the Arc of course, and my RADIUS dictionary only has up to
18.

Thanks!
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.