Subject: (usr-tc) snmp pri

From: James Nessen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:09:52 +0000

Does anyone happen to know the oid for checking status on the pri cards on
a arc?

Thanks!

Jim

--
_.,+=~`^"-.,_.,+=~`^"-*.,_.,+=~'`^"-.,_.,+=~`^"-.,_.,+=~`^"-.,_.,+=~`^"-.,
  James Nessen                       .,.   Server Engineer/Administrator
  Direct Connect Internet Services   .,.   Main Number:    (800) 711-9560
  <[email-masked]>            .,.   Operations:     (530) 677-1712
         "Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware."
   PGP fingerprint =  B9 99 1F 5D 68 27 BB 4D  7B DB 0A A2 97 35 98 AF
_.,+=~`^"-.,_.,+=~`^"-.,_.,+=~`^"-.,_.,+*=~`^"-.,_.,+=%~`^"-.,_.,+=~`^"-.,

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:00:25 +0000

Thus spake James Nessen
>Does anyone happen to know the oid for checking status on the pri cards on

Uhm...that seems to be contradictory...the arc has no knowledge of any
PRI's at all in the chassis (frame-relay wan ports, yes; PRI, no).  You
would need to query via the NMC to get information about the PRI cards.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-