Subject: (usr-tc) Dead HiperDSPs with one Utilization LED

From: Kevin Hemsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 23:01:51 +0000

I have two HiperDSP card sets which TCM doesn't recognize.  After a reboot,
one Utilization LED lights up - the 4th LED from the bottom is amber. Also
the Run/Fail LED is red.  These cards were operating fine as hot spares in a
different chassis, but after moving to another chassis, they wouldn't boot.
Moving the cards back to the original chassis results in the same problem.
I have tried reloading the software via the AUX port which was successful,
except the same problem is happening after the software reload.  Any ideas?

----------------------------------
Kevin Hemsley
Systems Engineer
Microserv Computer Technologies, Inc.
[email-masked]
KB7TYA

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.