Subject: [USR-TC] ARC 5.3.2 code, whats the HARM?

From: Mike Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:16:09 +0000

Obviously it's been a long day and I've grown weary of 3com's never ending 
maze of upgrades, hardware/software incompatibilities, and lack of 
backwards compatibility in their management software.

Where can a poor 3com sap find the latest HARM software to manage the 5.3.2 
ARC code, I'm running 2.2.6 now.

I did re-up my support contract, I think I just bought another year of 
grief and headaches.

- Mike

------------------------------------------------
Rock Island Communications, Inc.  (360)-378-5884
http://www.rockisland.com/  San Juan Islands, WA
------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:24:48 +0000

CommWorks isn't making a new version of HARM from what we've been told. The
last version of HARM is supposed to be compatible with the 5.3.2 code. 
Thanks, Steve
Solunet TAC

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Greene [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 6:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] ARC 5.3.2 code, whats the HARM?

- Mike

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

---

From: Mike Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:32:26 +0000

>last version of HARM is supposed to be compatible with the 5.3.2 code.

I can confirm that the latest (2.2.6) does not work with 5.3.2

- Mike

---

From: Scott Trautman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:51:29 +0000

Me too! Me too! No workee workee bad broken no good now for sure. 226 w/532
I asked about that a couple weeks ago already.
I re-flashed down to 5.2.102 and fine all the way around.
I thought they'd get around to it....eventually, as in ever. 
Fix then?
Perty-Please?

Scott M. Trautman
Global Dialog Internet