Subject: (usr-tc) 4.1.13 sought

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 19:41:39 +0000

I am currently running 4.1.22 ARC code.........I have been for it seems
like forever.

I am not looking for any new features.  I need some bugs fixed though, and
thats all 4.1.13 really buys you over 4.1.22...........actually I think
4.1.13 added some obscure l2tp feature.........but I don't use l2tp.

In any case, if someone could be so kind as to mail me 4.1.13, or give me
a way to get my hands on it, I would appreciate it, and maybe I can help
you sometime.  3Com apparently feels one should pay for a software release
that does nothing but fix about 10 issues.........

Are others comfortable with 4.1.13 (as far as 4.1 train code goes)?

I take baby steps with 3com code these days...........although I do here
the 5.x stuff is good.

Brian

-----------------------------------------------
Brian Feeny, CCNA, CCDA       [email-masked]   
Network Administrator	      
ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)	      

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.