Subject: (usr-tc) BETA: EdgeServer Pro v2.6 (estimated start date - 2/1/2000)

From: Chuck Stace <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:40:33 +0000

3Com Customers,

3Com is now accepting applications for beta testers for the release of
EdgeServer Pro version 2.6  This release has added performance and feature
enhancements including support for Microsoft NT4 Service Pack 6.

To apply for this beta, please go to the TotalService website at:

http://totalservice.3com.com/

and click on 'Beta Program' and then 'Upcoming Beta Projects'.  At this time,
you will have to log into your TotalService account to enter into this beta.  If
you are a customer that does not currently have an account with TotalService,
please apply for an account at:

http://totalservice.3com.com/create.html

Once your application has been completed and reviewed, you will receive email
informing you of your status in the beta program and more details on how to
participate once the EdgeServer Pro 2.6 beta begins field trials.  For more
information on Total Control EdgeServer

? Pro Integrated NT Server, you can visit
our website at:

http://www.3com.com/solutions/svprovider/products/rac/edgpro.html

If you have any questions or comments on this beta, please email me at the
address listed below, and if you have anyone that would be interested in
participating in this program, please feel free to forward this email to their
attention.

Thank you for your time,

Chuck Stace
CSO Customer Service Product Planning
[email-masked]

---

From: Ken Kirchner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:38:15 +0000

> enhancements including support for Microsoft NT4 Service Pack 6.

What ever happened to the 3Com "Gamer's Modem"?  Did anyone on this
list get into that program?

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.