Subject: (usr-tc) MP/16 Firmware

From: Josh Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:01:05 +0000

Does anyone have or know where I can get the firmware for the MP/16 V.34
modems?

The product number is 80-000939-00 or 80-001133-00 (w/SNMP).

I have a few modems with corrupt firmware and need to reload it, but it is
no longer available (at least that I can find) on either USR's or 3Com's
sites.

Thanks...

-
Josh

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Andy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:52:53 +0000

Used to have that long ago.  3COM no longer supports it, but someone on
the list pointed me to a site elsewhere that had a copy.  Hopefully they
are listening.

-

---

From: Josh Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:27:22 +0000

Any guess as to when this was? I've tried searching through the logs, but
nothing comes up on any of the strings I've tried so far...

-
Josh

-