Subject: (usr-tc) New USR stuff...

From: Stephen Amadei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 05:18:45 +0000

Hey guys.  While reading through Boardwatch, I read an ad from
Source Technologies and how V.92 is now possible with the TC.
However, peruseing the 3Com site was useless... how many arms,
legs and children is 3Com going to want for us to upgrade to 
V.92?  And what equipment will upgrade?

Next, while perusing the 3Com site, I tripped over the Total
Control 2000 Access Multiplexer.  Apparently this monster has
DSP cards that run 672 ports at a shot.  3Com is selling these
through it's online store, but the link didn't work.  How
much are these monsters going to go for?  $100K?  What else is 
going on with this new toy?

Or do I have to add 1 and 1?  Is the V92 upgrade going to need us to
upgrade to the TC2K?  8-0

					----Steve
Stephen Amadei
Dandy.net CTO
Atlantic City, NJ

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.