Subject: RE: (usr-tc) Total Control Software Questions

From: Greg Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 18:29:06 +0000

We've got a Total Control Hub with 48 modems.  Steel Belted Radius runs on
NT and allows you to monitor who is on.  It also does a really nice job with
accounting.  www.funk.com

-Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2000 10:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (usr-tc) Total Control Software Questions

I am inheriting an older Total Control system with a total of (I believe)
46 or 48 modems. I come from a background of Portmaster products. So, I am
curious about software. Is there a Radius server for NT that works with
this equipment? Also, is there something that is similar to PMVision? That
is, allows me to monitor the modems and who is on them and such from the
PC? All from an NT environment? Is this stuff bundled with the hardware or
is it sold extra? Any apps out on the net for this? Any help?

Thanks!

dr

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Scott Boggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:15:12 +0000

We also use Steel Belted RADIUS from Funk.com
I like it a lot.  Especially its ability to handle VSAs for multiple
vendors.
We have a TC and two ascend Maxs, and SBR serves both simultanesouesly.
Their latest version has a command line adapter that can admin
from dos prompt.

Scott Boggs
AccessUnited ISP Operations

> From:	Greg Long [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Wednesday, January 05, 2000 11:23 AM
> Subject:	RE: (usr-tc) Total Control Software Questions
> 

-