Subject: (usr-tc) WTB: USR TC hardware

From: "Steve Rivera -www.wrca.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 01:30:10 +0000

WR Communication Associate (WRCA) is looking to BUY the following USR hardware:
I look forward to hearing from you. email or phone is fine.

Remember...next week a load of DSP cards are coming in. I will be looking 
to sell them for $3200.00ea.
Those of you that have responded to my emails know that I will DEAL for you 
business :)
They are not the E1 daughter card type.

24- Quad Analog/Digital Modems..... will pay $200+/-
10- NMC v90 enabled w/ nics ...someone has to have these sitting in the 
closet...
10- Netserver 16 v34...with all the complaints on these there should be 
many available...you would think.
Any- Hiper ARC w/ nic
Any- Hiper DSP E1 style...must have enabled daughtercard.

All equipment must be guaranteed working. I am willing to pay COD/Visa/MC/AMEX

Steve Rivera (VP) - w-732-833-2111 /  c-732-433-5890 24Hr 
(www.isp-networkhardware.com)
Email: [email-masked] - Mobile Email: [email-masked]

Worldwide Provider of Network Hardware Since 1981.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.