Subject: (usr-tc) Logging modem disconnect reasons

From: Kevin Godby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 06:37:44 +0000

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone out there that's using 3Com/USR Total Control
boxes (with HiPerARCs) know of any utilities that could store the disconnect
reasons that the HiPerDSP generates (the actual modem disconnect reasons,
not the general  disconnect reasons that the HiPerARC uses) along with the
person's usename and the date/time.  They are wonderful for troubleshooting
because they are so specific, but it's time-consuming to watch someone's
session until they happen to get disconnected. :-)  If we could somehow get
the Total Control to send these to Vircom's VPRRS, that would be excellent,
but I'm not too picky.

Thanks for any ideas!

Kevin Godby  <[email-masked]>
Professional Computer Solutions, Inc.
434 W. Second St.      Phone: (641) 682-4691
Ottumwa, Iowa  52501     Fax: (641) 682-0633

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.