Subject: (usr-tc) routing to a subnet

From: Paul Farber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 00:11:12 +0000

hello all

quick TC question... 

eth1 is routing for 208.149.160.0
eth2 is routing for 208.149.161.0

but subnet 208.149.160.128/255.255.255.240 is unreachable from the TC (but
is in the default gw's routing table and is 'seen' by the reset of the
network via static).

How can I get the TC ARC to route that subnet to the gateway of
208.149.160.33?  Every time I try to 'add ip route' it fails becuase the
route is overlapping with a directly connected interface (eth1).  If the
ARC is a router, how do you set up local gw's for subnets?

Thanks.

Paul Farber
Farber Technology
[email-masked]
Ph  570-628-5303
Fax 570-628-5545

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.