Subject: [USR-TC] Forcing a default route for customer through radius

From: Brian Becker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:53:03 +0000

Is there an attribute to force a default route other than the normal via
radius for a particular customer?

Brian Becker
President, Poplar Bluff Internet, Inc.
P.O. Box 190 | Poplar Bluff, MO 63902 | 573.686.9114

Home of
  http://semo.net - Southeast Missouri's Online Community
  http://TotallyFabricated.com 
     Total Scrutinizer - Tech Support Just Got Easier
     WebGabber - All-html Web Chat Software

---

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:03:03 +0000

Also sprach Brian Becker
>Is there an attribute to force a default route other than the normal
>via radius for a particular customer?

Check into the Internet Equal Access (IEA) feature.  Basically let's you
set up per-user default routes.

I've not used this feature personally, so I don't know how much help I
can be on configuration issues, but I know that's what it does.  :)
Another option might be to configure the customer as a tunnel user and
tunnel them to wherever you need to get their traffic, though there are,
obviously, some complications from that.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456