Subject: Re: (usr-tc) Changing accounting server

From: Steve Valiunas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:14:25 +0000

No,  But if you have accounting requests that are being retranmitted to a bad
address  even after putting in the correct accounting destination, you might
have to reboot to get rid of them.
Steve

Brian Elfert <[email-masked]> on 11/17/99 09:50:26 AM

Please respond to [email-masked]

Sent by:  Brian Elfert <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (Steve Valiunas/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  (usr-tc) Changing accounting server

If I change the accounting server on a Netserver card, do I have to reboot
to make the change?

Brian

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Brian Elfert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:23:45 +0000

> have to reboot to get rid of them.

We'll leave the radius server running on the old address for a bit to
clear up any extra packets.

Brian

-