Subject: RE: [USR-TC] NMC not answering...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:34:34 +0000

Hi Phillip,
We have noticed that certain Hiper NMC cards just randomly stop working and
a simple reseat brings the card back up. Not sure why it happens but most of
the time the reseat corrects the problem.
It would be a good idea to re-check the IP settings and also check what the
LEDs are doing on the front of the card too. You may have to Zmodem code to
the card to get it up and running again.
Thanks, Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 12:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] NMC not answering...

	Just thought that I would ask on the list....  I have, on
occassion had to re-seat my NMC cards because they would stop answering
ping/snmp queries.  This ALWAYS corrected the problem, however today I
have a NMC card that once it was pulled out and re-seated, it still will
not answer queries?  Is it possible that it has LOST the public IP passwd
or lost the IP configuration?

  I am going to hook up  a terminal program to it, but just wanted some
input from anyone who might have experienced this problem.

  Thanks in advance!

============================================================================
==
Phillip Ferraro				WorldNet Access, Inc
[email-masked]	Onslow County's PREMIER InterNet Service 
Voice (910) 346-0835		    824 Gumbranch Square, Suite Q
FAX   (910) 455-1933		     Jacksonville, Nc  28540-6269
============================================================================
==

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc