Subject: (usr-tc) Slow Busy on Dual PRI NAC

From: Dataheart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 06:20:18 +0000

Greetings,

I have a wierd problem that I am unable to resolve, it goes a little
something like this.
I have a Total Control Chassis, It all appears to be configured
correctly
but when I dial into it, the line goes quies for about 10 seconds then a

busy signal.
I have followed the enable Debug routein but even then the Call control
call
stats show no dialins even after several attempts this got me thinking
that
it was a telco problem that was until I enabled Display Call Control
Debug
Info and then whenever I dialed in I got this on the console;

:uccu_get_new_uccb: attach uccb to head of list. tcid: 0x1e ucid:
0x0000001e
uccu_get_new_uccb: ALLOC tcid: 0x1e ucid: 0x0000001e, allocated = 1,
dsl_id=1
sfn:ucc_null,evt:20-SETUP_IND,tcid:0x1e,ucid:0x0000001e
ucc_setup_in_call: tcid: 0x1e, CRV: 38 (0x26)
DNIS nums:2 cl type override nums:0
ucc_setup_in_call: ANI (calling_phnum) ><, len = 0, err = 0x31
ucc_setup_in_call: Info buffer allocated
GetDS0SlotMapByte: mdm_id=0 span=1 ds0=32 octet=3 bitmap=80
GetDS0SlotMapByte: mdm_id=0 span=1 ds0=32 octet=2 bitmap=0
GetDS0SlotMapByte: mdm_id=0 span=1 ds0=32 octet=1 bitmap=0
GetDS0SlotMapByte: mdm_id=0 span=1 ds0=32 octet=0 bitmap=0

uccu_get_tncid_uccb: tcid = 0x1e, position in uccb list = 0, dsl = 1
sfn:ucc_s8_go_null,evt:15-CLEAR_IND,tcid:0x1e,ucid:0x0000001e
uccu_releasing uccb: DE-ALLOC: tcid = 0x0, ucid = 0x0000001e
uccu_release_uccb: Info buffer released
uccidm_release_ds0: span = 1, ds0 = 32
uccu_release_bchs: DE-ALLOC ucid: 0x0000001e

The first 1/2 happens when I dial then after the space is when it sends
me
the busy signal?
Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Aaron

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.