Subject: Re: (usr-tc) Settings?

From: Campbell Simpson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:32:43 +0000

You need to look at the RADIUS attribute "NAS-Port-Type" if its "Async"
then you know its a modem connection. You'll need to set up your RADIUS
server to differentiate on the value of this attribute.

Campbell  

>>> [email-masked] 12/21/00 05:20 >>>
I'm using a TC with HiperDSPs and authenticating with RadiusNT in ODBC
mode.  I need to be able to control concurrent logins and allow logins
based on type of connection, i.e. ISDN or analog.  Can someone tell me
what changes I need to make on the TC?

Thanks,

Steve Cobb

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.