Subject: [USR-TC] caller-id on a Quad modem

From: Gen Camiling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:32:09 +0000

>During connection or after connection?  During connection you would have to
>depend on the NMC or the ARC to do this for you, no there is no AT command.

And i can see this captured ANI via "list dnis" command on the Hiper prompt? Via
the TCM will it be displayed on the Performance Monitor - Call Statistics?

>After connection you can use ati6 - that will give you the disconnect reason
>and ANI/DNIS

This holds true for an individual modem, what if i wanted to view the entire
modem rack of 60 ports, any Hiper CLI command or script that you have for this?
It will be much appreciated  =)

-- 
Best regards,
Gen 

==================================
Gen Camiling 
Chief Technical Officer                       
International Micro Village, Inc. PHILIPPINES
(63)(2) 7512130
http://www.imvi.com.ph

mailto:[email-masked]

==================================

---

From: V <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:07:23 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gen Camiling" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 8:36 PM
Subject: [USR-TC] caller-id on a Quad modem

> the TCM will it be displayed on the Performance Monitor - Call Statistics?
The list dnis_connection command on the HiPer arc lists the connections that
are currently on the arc.
The Performance monitor captures the data when the connection occurs.
In a sense both are similar but however the call has to active to get this
data.

> It will be much appreciated  =)
Well the ARC sends all this data to your accounting server, for each
connection.  If you have calls on all your 60 ports, then you can use the
ARC list dnis_connection to see all that data.
There is one other thing that you can use, that is called the history mib,
if you walk the NMC you will see this MIB which basically stores this data
and you can query the NMC to get details on all the calls the modem has had.

-V

> _______________________________________________
> USR-TC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc