Subject: [USR-TC] WTB - Dual E1 Nic

From: Linknet Administration <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 17:25:03 +0000

Would anyone have or know where I can get hold of a dual E1 NIC

With Thanks

Peter Bundy

The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may be 
subject to legal professional privilege and copyright. It is intended 
solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail and its attachment by 
anyone else is unauthorized. No representation is made that this e-mail or 
any attachment is free of viruses and other defects. Virus scanning is 
recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient. If you are not the 
intended addressee, any disclosure, usage, copying, distribution or any 
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited. If 
you have received this communication in error, please advise the sender 
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer.
Thank you for your cooperation.

LINKNET INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS
18 Tincogan Street
Mullumbimby NSW 2482
AUSTRALIA
Ph: +612 66843345
Fax: +612 66843503
postal:-
PO Box 520
Mullumbimby NSW 2482
AUSTRALIA
for Guaranteed customer support & Quality assured service
http://www.linknet.com.au

---

From: "Stephen Rivera - WRCA.Net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 20:56:04 +0000

I have them in complete sets. contact me at [email-masked]
Dual E1/PRI with E1 nic.

At 09:24 AM 7/5/2002 +1000, you wrote:
>The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and may 
>be subject to legal professional privilege and copyright. It is intended 
>_______________________________________________
>USR-TC mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

Steve Rivera  IM: srivera711
Toll Free: (877)WRCANET x102  DIRECT: 732-833-2034
Fax available equipment to: (732)833-2115
for more product info got www.wrca.net