Subject: (usr-tc) HARM and TCM software

From: "J. Raney (Mailing list account)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 06:34:05 +0000

I just recently got a HiperARC and NMC in an otherwise empty chassis on
loan from another ISP in town.  (Currently running Total Control with
Netserver cards.)

I'm planning on stuffing 6 quad modems and a 186 T1 card in there to
evaluate the HiperARC platform for future purchases.  I'm also trying to
find a HiperDSP to evaluate elso.  (Also evaluating Cisco 5396)

The problem I'm having with this chassis is the lack of software to run
it.  Could anyone give me a copy of the latest HARM and TCM for Windows? 
(I don't think my TCM will recognize the HiperARC.)  I also need the
latest code for the 186 T1 card.  I was able to download HiperARC 4.2.32-1
from Totalservice.

I tried to get an eval chassis from 3COM directly, but they said it would
takes 30 to 60 days due to high volume of year end orders. 

--
James Raney
Citilink Internet

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.