Subject: [USR-TC] SNMP trap receiver you're using with Hiper Equipment..

From: Scott Trautman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:37:05 +0000

Hi--

We used to use good old Alarm server, but with some release it became too
noisy/nonsensical with the HiperARC's.

Trying to get back to a nice SNMP trap program, but having problems
compiling the hiperarc.mib without errors,
getting some kindof crazy nonsensical traps, et al.

Anyone got anything good working?

I'm evaluating this product, which seems about right:
http://www.mg-soft.si/tringer.html

...for about $300, okee-dokee, better than a lot out there for thousands of
dollars that do well more than I need.

SMT

Scott M. Trautman  President/Owner
Global Dialog Internet   [email-masked]
http://www.gdinet.com

---

From: Francis Fong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:50:04 +0000

Really? This is a good news. So it can work with both old Hiper NMC and the new Hiper 2 NMC? 

Francis

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Scott Trautman
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 12:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] SNMP trap receiver you're using with Hiper Equipment..

Hi--

SMT

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc