Subject: (usr-tc) E1 Configuration

From: Dataheart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 06:11:58 +0000

Hi,

I am new to this list and wondering if anyone would be able to give me a
tutorial on how to configure a dual PRI NAC with dual E1 NIC for
analog(56k) connections in Australia.

I have been running straight analog(33.6k) racks for about 3 years now
but now the telco has installed the PRI Trunks and I am stuffed with the
conversion.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron

P.S. I am sure that this question would have been asked before so if
anyone could point me in the direction of the archives I would
appreciate that as well.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.