Subject: (usr-tc) mrtg tc help needed

From: "Jolliffe, Anu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:00:14 +0000

I already have mrtg working on our routers, but I am in desperate need of
help getting mrtg to graph our total control modem usage
 
I would like to setup mrtg to create pages similar to the ones found at
http://statistics.1st.net/3com/ <http://statistics.1st.net/3com/> .  I
currently have three chassis, one running hiper dsp's and an arc, with the
other two are running quad's and nsc's.
 
So far I have searched the archives at http://usr-tc.1st.net/
<http://usr-tc.1st.net/>  and been to the following sites in order to figure
this out.
 
http://www.dcr.net/~mandrews/usrtoys/index.shtml
<http://www.dcr.net/~mandrews/usrtoys/index.shtml>  and
http://www.netdoor.com/arcwho/ <http://www.netdoor.com/arcwho/>
<http://www.dcr.net/~mandrews/usrtoys/mystuff.shtml> 
 
I have also accumulated, hiperarc.pl, hiperarc_count.pl and hiperdsp.pl, but
I am still at a complete loss and basically need step by step instructions.
 
Any help appreciated, thanks.
Anu Jolliffe
Network Administrator
Imagen Communications Inc.
(250) 538-0406 FAX (250) 537-5820

---

From: Greg Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:36:02 +0000

Hello!

Look in your \mrtg\contrib directory.  There should be a "tch" folder.  If
not grab the latest version of MRTG.  There are some pl files, an mrtg.cfg
file and a readme file in there that can help you get it working.

Thanks,
Greg Long
Network Administrator
Coastlink
801-532-6212 ext 32
[email-masked]  (remove no-spam. to email me)
http://www.coastlink.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Jolliffe, Anu
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 2:27 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: (usr-tc) mrtg tc help needed

I would like to setup mrtg to create pages similar to the ones found at
http://statistics.1st.net/3com/.  I currently have three chassis, one
running hiper dsp's and an arc, with the other two are running quad's and
nsc's.

So far I have searched the archives at http://usr-tc.1st.net/ and been to
the following sites in order to figure this out.

http://www.dcr.net/~mandrews/usrtoys/index.shtml and
http://www.netdoor.com/arcwho/

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.