Subject: (usr-tc) different IPs in start/stop accounting

From: Charles Sprickman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:25:26 +0000

Hello,

Running HARC 4.2.32, I'm occasionally seeing sessions with the same
session ID send one IP address in the START accounting message, and a
different IP in the STOP accounting message.

Has anyone else seen this?  I'm trying to catch the box in the act so I
can see which address the user is actually using, but so far no luck.  I'm
seeing this on multiple chassis, as well...

Thanks,

Charles

| Charles Sprickman                  | Internet Channel
| INCH System Administration Team    | (212)243-5200
| [email-masked]                     | [email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.