Subject: (usr-tc) Power supplies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:34:21 +0000

Hi list,

Is there any way to convert a DC chassis to AC?  Or does anyone have any
70amp AC chassis for sale?

Thanks,
Gary

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: "Mark E. Levy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:05:52 +0000

> 70amp AC chassis for sale?

Just replace the DC supplies with the AC version. The chassis are the same
either way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark E. Levy, President

FSInet, Inc.                |  System Management Associates, Inc.
800-827-6085 x202           |  847-291-1550 x202
847-753-6832 fax            |  847-291-3866 fax
www.fsi.net                 |  www.sysman-inc.com
[email-masked]                |  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

-