Subject: (usr-tc) 56K DOV

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 04:22:47 +0000

Is ISDN 56K DOV supported by the HiperArc/DSP?  When I try to connect to my
TC Hub with channelized T1s from an ISDN line with the modem set for 56K
DOV, the call is answered but it doesn't seem to send any data, not even
authentication, and it eventually times out.  The local telco is US West. 
Does anyone have this set up and working?  Thanks.

Mike Wilker
Director of Network Operations
Local Link, Inc.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Brian Hitchcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 06:37:25 +0000

I know this is probably a simple question but how do I determine the
software version of each module loaded into my netserver?

Brian Hitchcock
KC Web

-

---

From: Steve Rivera <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 18:55:59 +0000

If you go thru your TCM and take a inventory of the chassis you will get all
the information you are looking for.

-