Subject: (usr-tc) How to do dialback with the TC?

From: Ernie Pritchard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:35:23 +0000

Is anyone doing ISDN callback with a arc?
I have been trying to get this working with both a cisco 766 and a
pipeline 75.  I was unable to get the harc to do anything with the
dialback configuration setup in the radius server <usr SA ver 6.0.8>, 
after fooling around with the config in the arc I was able to get the
arc to callback.  Im not sure if it is calling the router analog or isdn
since its not working. Im running 4.2.32 on the arc and heres an example
of the configuration.

set modem_group all access two_way
add user <username> password <password> type network,callback
set user <username> callback_type static phone_number xxxxxxx
set network user <username> ip remote_ip_address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xx

With this configuration the remote user hits the chassis and then gets
disconnected.  Ive spoken with support at 3com and the tech said that
when the chassis calls back it does not auth with the remote side, this
just sounds a little odd.

Thanks in Advance,
Ernie Pritchard
InLine Connections

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.