Subject: (usr-tc) Entries in radius detail files

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 06:01:26 +0000

I just noticed that since upgrading one of our Hiper Arcs to
4.1.22 I now have "TWO" additional lines added to a user entry in my
detail files.  They are added immediately after the Framed-IP-Address
entry:

Vendor-Specific=vUSR-09837461298ybd8
Vendor Specific-vUSR-09837ykdf909

  Can ANYONE tell me what in the world these are for?  Can it be turned
off?  What is the use of these lines?

  Thanks in advance!

==============================================================================
Phillip Ferraro				WorldNet Access, Inc
[email-masked]	Onslow County's PREMIER InterNet Service 
Voice (910) 346-0835		    824 Gumbranch Square, Suite R3
FAX   (910) 455-1933		     Jacksonville, Nc  28540-6269
==============================================================================

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:46:13 +0000

I need to know what affext having a netmask of 255.255.255.255 on
a HiperArc might have on its internal routing tables.  I have 3 HUBS, two
of which show a netmask of 255.255.255.0  the other has 255.255.255.255

  Using Merit radius to authenticate.   Any comments (flames) welcome

Voice (910) 346-0835		    824 Gumbranch Square, Suite Q

-