Subject: (usr-tc) WTB: USR MP16v34

From: "ISP-NetworkHardware.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 02:12:56 +0000

Anybody sitting on qty? I'll buy small packages but would love to find 10 at
a shot.
Please email me what you have available.

MP16 v34
must be guaranteed working, I'll pay freight in.

Also buy Cisco, Livingston, Ascend, Adtran, Kentrox to name a few.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Marshall Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 05:38:55 +0000

You keep saying you purchase things but I have emailed your company (your
email address listed here actually) many times and have only received a
single response (to my second email complaining about no one responding).  I
have also called and didn't get an offer.    I have 3-5 USR/3com Dual PRI,
Quad Modem Chassis' with a 64M HiperARC, v90/x2 NMC in single 70A AC
power/fan chassis.  Guaranteed working.  What will you pay for them?

I also have a more than a few Analog Quad modems, Livingston PM-2E-30's and
a PM-2E for USR (with those special cables).

Please email a response to the list so we know you do make offers .

BTW: In years past this would have been against the rules to adversite and
may people would have complained.

Marshall Morgan

Internet Doorway, Inc (aka NETDOOR)
http://www.netdoor.com

601.969.1434 x28 | 800.952.1570 x28 | 601.969.3629 x28 | Fax 601.969.3838
----- Original Message -----
From: "ISP-NetworkHardware.com" <[email-masked]>
To: "us-tc" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 6:06 PM
Subject: (usr-tc) WTB: USR MP16v34

-

---

From: Dayton Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:55:45 +0000

Has anyone found the definition of what causes the "30" disconnect reason
supplied by the HyperArc from time to time?

Or does anyones other radius have that defined in their dictionary? 

oct01:10/30/2001 17:23:08 ktaylor      204      TS4 261 66  13413      120663
User-Request "xxxxxxxxxx"
oct01:10/30/2001 20:18:29 ktaylor      1498     TS4 275 121 144930     268281
User-Request "xxxxxxxxxx"
oct01:10/31/2001 00:28:18 ktaylor      16       TS4 19  150 417        407
30 "xxxxxxxxxxx"
^^
||

-- 
 --Rich Adams, President-Dayton Internet Services, Dayton, Ohio--
[email-masked]

-