Subject: Re: (usr-tc) HiperArc 4.2.32 problem with large blocks

From: Colin J Wantling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:54:36 +0000

>Thus spake Brian
> >On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Colin J Wantling wrote:
> >> Having had MTU problems with HARC software 4.1.11, we tried upgrading to
> >> 4.1.32 today. It soon became apparent that large blocks were no longer
> >> being handled at all! We had been looking forward to an improvement.
>
> >What keeps you from going to 4.1.59-6?  It probably is the best 4.1.x
> >version to be running.
>
>I think he was actually referring to 4.2.32-1, not 4.1.32-1, which, to
>my knowledge doesn't exist...or at least isn't released.
>--
>Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.