Subject: (usr-tc) "_"command

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:40:52 +0000

Does anyone have a list of command which begin with "_", the only one I know is
"_authentication". I think all these command should be very helpful for
troubleshooting.

Any idea is appreciated.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:57:59 +0000

Also sprach [email-masked]
>Does anyone have a list of command which begin with "_", the only one I
>know is "_authentication". I think all these command should be very
>helpful for troubleshooting.

OK...I find it odd that I would be telling you this, but...here goes.
:)

Try "_reveal commands", then check out the normal help screen you get
when you type a "?".
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-

---

From: Terry Kennedy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:50:28 +0000

Does anyone know if the 2.0.9 dsp code can be used with the older Arc code
4.3.32?
Or is mandatory to upgrade to 4.2.73 the the 5.0.9 code first?

Terry Kennedy
Olypen, Inc.
[email-masked]

-

---

From: Ved <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 02:02:11 +0000

Well you have to upgrade to 2.0.48 - for this code fixes all the MFP
problems.

V

-