Subject: (usr-tc) Need expert SNMP consulting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:31:09 +0000

I have my checkbook out.  We need some expertise in setting up a 
monitoring process for our quad modem / netserver boxes. We are well
versed in using TCM to monitor and fix problems but we would like to 
know about them before the customers get pissed.  In particular we 
have a pop with pots lines and 200 modems.  We are always behind the
times in diagnosing lines with no dialtone and static from the phone
company and modems that just go bad.  We don't want the end result 
to be labor intensive but something that informs us of problems that
need to be resolved.  The person responsible for the current process
knows squat about perl so we need to speak and work with a person
who can get this set up turnkey on one of our web servers for example.
Help with an MRTG project would be an add on as well.
thanks
eric

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Brian Becker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:12:11 +0000

Though we don't fit the bill because our software only helps once the user is connected, but I can't help but think our Total
Scrutinizer will help you in a couple of ways.

http://TotalScrutinizer.com

Brian Becker
President, Poplar Bluff Internet, Inc. (www.semo.net)
Home of TotallyFabricated.com Software:
  Total Scrutinizer (www.TotalScrutinizer.com) - Tech Support Just Got Easier!
  WebGabber (www.WebGabber.com) - html-based Chat Software

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 11:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (usr-tc) Need expert SNMP consulting

-

-