Subject: RE: [USR-TC] my modems are shifted (1) TDM slot

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:48:44 +0000

Set modem startslot 2
Save all
Reset all

"Sh modem" will show first serial port (S1) starting at the slot you
specified above

Rick
Team Solunet

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyrus Smith [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 4:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] my modems are shifted (1) TDM slot

What would be the correct command to fix this problem. S1-S4 are
un-usable my first modem starts at  s5
how would I fix this, any ideas?

show sess

S1   A I P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
0    0
S2   A I P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
0    0
S3   A I P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
0    0
S4   A I P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
0    0
S5   A R P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
10    0
S6   A R P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
10    0
S7   A R P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
10    0
S8   A R P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
10    0

Thank you!

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc