Subject: (usr-tc) FS: USR Total Controls (2059 & HD)

From: Steve Rivera <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:32:19 +0000

In stock, Ready to ship. All units tested in our TCM lab. All flashed to 
latest code.
Ship group includes: TCM, Documentation, console cable, Cat5 cable
Configuration at your IP address available. Email for details.

TC v90 - All Modems and the NMC card are v90 $4500 or BO
TC non v90 - nmc (non-v90), Modems (flash v90) $3500

10- USR Total Control High Density w/ integral Fan Tray, Single 70A
4- USR Total Control (2059) w/ external Fan Tray, Dual 45A (AC or DC Available)
****All Include, NMC, Netserver PRI, Dual PRI, 12- Quad Modems****

Modems available: Quad Analog/Digital, Quad Analog, Quad Digital...you pick!

Spares: 70A Power, 45A power, Dual T1/E1, Dual PRI, Chassis (HD, 2059), fan 
trays
1- Hiper NMC $1000 (Unused)
1- Hiper ARC $2000
3- Viper DSL cards...inquire

See- www.isp-networkhardware.com for full USR Line card

Worldwide Provider of Network Hardware Since 1981.
Steve Rivera - v-732-833-2111 /  732-433-5890 24Hr
Email Page [email-masked]  (start message with YOUR email address)

WAN ACCESS SPECIALIST--- http://www.wrca.net or 
http://www.ISP-NetworkHardware.com

Cisco, Ascend,USR,Adtran, Kentrox,Livingston, Microcom,Computone,BayNetworks,
Verilink,IBM,Motorola,UDS,Codex,ATT/Paradyne,Hayes,Racal,GDC,Telebit,MultiTech,
Sync/Tylink,Wellfleet,,Black Box,Micom & More

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mailing List Reader <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:45:31 +0000

We have a potential customer with an Adtran ISU 512 that can bond 8 channels
(from 4 ISDNs) using "Bonding Mode 1".  Customer also has Adtran ISU 128s
that can bond two channels with "Bonding Mode 1".  Anyone heard of this?
Does 3COM support it?

-