Subject: (usr-tc) HiPer DSP - DNIS/DID alternate number access

From: Andy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 05:01:55 +0000

In a pickle here.

Telco was sending me 4 digits that I was matching under DNIS Access Codes
/ DNIS Group, for the purpose of setting up modems on the fly on alternate
access numbers.  Now the telco is sending me mostly 10 digits (but
sometimes 7), and my 4 digit pattern won't match.  Unless I fall back to
an undesirable telco service, they can't control the variable 7/10 digits.

Putting 10 digits in my DNIS Group fields sounds obvious, except that I
have more target numbers than Group fields (limit of 3).  Really need
suffix matching.

I've been sifting extensively through the documentation, but have not
found a regex type pattern match.  Anyone have leads or answers on my
dilemma?

---

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Marshall Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:10:50 +0000

They can normally "pad" your 7 digit numbers to make it 10 - if you're
callers are all in the same area code (NPA) it might work.

Marshall Morgan

Internet Doorway, Inc (aka NETDOOR)
http://www.netdoor.com

601.969.1434 x28 | 800.952.1570 x28 | 601.969.3629 x28 | Fax 601.969.3838
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 10:00 PM
Subject: (usr-tc) HiPer DSP - DNIS/DID alternate number access

-

---

From: Andy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:17:08 +0000

> callers are all in the same area code (NPA) it might work.

Not all in same area code.  Padding isn't an option because they have me
on something called "super group", and it doesn't process the DNIS digits
at all, just passes them along as is.

Thanks for the thought, hadn't considered that one yet.

-