Subject: (usr-tc) Modems coming off hook on DSP

From: System Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 19:02:24 +0000

Hi all,

	I'm pretty sure I've got a bad DSP, but I thought I'd ask if there's
something I'm missing.  Here's the info:  2 HARC's, 10 DSP's w/T1's, 1 DSP
for spare.
	I set the proper ownership for cards and have verified by doing a list
chassis.  The DSP in slot 10 all of a sudden stops taking calls.  I plugged
the T-Berd into the circuit - the telco side shows no activity, but all
channels on the DSP side show off hook - which busy's out the circuit.  If I
throw a loopback in the circuit at the DSX panel, leave it for a minute,
then remove it, the DSP starts taking calls for about a day, then the same
thing happens.
	If I move the T1 to the spare card, it works fine.  Any ideas?

__________________________________
Justin Ellison
System Administrator
InternetUSA
[email-masked]
http://nebi.com
800-603-3502

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.