Subject: (usr-tc) USB ISDN Terminal Adapters?

From: Tim Huffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 16:26:22 +0000

Hi, as a solution for one of our clients, we are considering using a USB ISDN Terminal 
adapter, since the bus speed on serial cards does not allow full 128K throughput. Does 
anybody know of a good USB ISDN Terminal Adapter? How stable are they, and do 
they play nice with the Total Control stuff?

-Tim

_______________________________________________________________ 
Tim Huffman--------------JORSM Internet, Regional Internet Services 
Sr. Technical Support----7 Area Codes in Chicagoland and NW Indiana 
[email-masked] Mbps+ Connectivity, 56K-DS3, V.90, ISDN 
(219)322-2180------------Quality Service, Affordable Prices 
http://www.jorsm.com-----Serving Gov, Biz, Indivds Since 1995 
________________________________________________________________ 
Â  

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Scot Desort <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 01:46:35 +0000

Might want to also consider the Turbocom Serial card from Pacific Dataware.
Their serial card is 921Kbps - plenty fast to handle ANY ISDN t/a.

--
Scot

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Huffman <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 10:17 AM
Subject: (usr-tc) USB ISDN Terminal Adapters?

-