Subject: [USR-TC] TCM and XP

From: Steve Cobb <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:21:12 +0000

I sent this before but I'm not sure that it went through.  I'm trying to use TCM 6.0.23 with Windows XP and I can't get it to install.  Anyone doing this?

Thanks,

Steve Cobb

---

From: Green Apple Network Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:55:11 +0000

Hello all,
    Is there a way using the ARC itself, and NOT radius, to deny a call
based on the area code it is coming from? Thus I want to set-up a DSP card
to accept calls from area code 123 only.

Thanks,
Mark
Green Apple Inc

---

From: Jason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:02:04 +0000

I'm currently using TCM 8.0.1 with XP pro, and it is
functioning wonderfully.  BTW sorry for the slow reply,
I haven't checked this list in quite some time...

At 06:22 PM 11/20/2001 -0500, Steve Cobb wrote:
>I sent this before but I'm not sure that it went through.  I'm trying to 
>use TCM 6.0.23 with Windows XP and I can't get it to install.  Anyone 
>doing this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve Cobb
>
>_______________________________________________
>USR-TC mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

************************
Jason Watkins
I-Land NOC
[email-masked]
************************

---

From: John Mies <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:46:12 +0000

I'm having the same problem. Bought a laptop with XP installed, and the 
installation aborts.

At 06:22 PM 11/20/01 -0500, Steve Cobb wrote:

>-=-=-
>SBG-Priority: 4 (Low) http://www.internz.com/SpamBeGone/

---

From: Mike Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:57:05 +0000

>I'm having the same problem. Bought a laptop with XP installed, and the 

The latest version 8.2.6 works OK under XP.

- Mike

------------------------------------------------
Rock Island Communications, Inc.  (360)-378-5884
http://www.rockisland.com/  San Juan Islands, WA
------------------------------------------------

---

From: Dave Lajoie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:59:34 +0000

I'm using 6.0.83 and it works ok with XP, no install problems.

Dave Lajoie
RA Administrator
NCIA
E-Mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 18:38:21 +0000

Hello.  What card for a Total Control Chassis supports BRI ISDN Lines?

Todd Chamberlain
[email-masked]

---

From: Charles Sprickman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 23:11:24 +0000

I don't think there is such a beast...  There's an analog NIC for the
quads, but no BRI nic that I've seen.  An old Netserver 8/16I might fit
the bill.  How many BRI ports do you need to support?

Charles

--
Charles Sprickman
[email-masked]

---

From: Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 19:17:03 +0000

I'm looking for 10 ports (20 x 64K Channels).  Right now I'm using Total
Control I-Modem 8i which are basically simple modems with serial ports that
are plugged into an NT server and a multi-serial (Equinox) card.  That's
actually how we started offering 56K service years ago - it's a way to add
ports a couple lines at a time, rather than 24 at a time with PRI/T1.

There are also the SuperStack 1500's that can use BRI lines to provide V.90
dialin, but since I have the chassis now, I was hoping to move everything
into that chassis so I'd have one management interface.  The NT/RAS solution
I have is working well, but I've got my T1's in the Total Control Chassis
and then these 16 BRI channels in the NT box and it's two separate user
databases and two separate log files for billing, etc.