Subject: Re: (usr-tc) Looking for..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:45:26 +0000

Steve Johnson <[email-masked]> on 04/17/2001 04:49:48 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

Sent by:  Steve Johnson <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (Amit Tiwari/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  (usr-tc) Looking for..

I'm looking to buy a used/referb  HyperDSP, anyone have a good source for
this?  Or have one for sale?

-Steve

--
Steve Johnson - [email-masked]      Sonic.net, Inc.
System Administrator                    300 B Street #100
707.522.1000 (Voice)                    Santa Rosa, CA 95404
707.547.2199 (Fax)                      http://www.sonic.net/

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.