Subject: (usr-tc) re: resetting bad modems

From: Steve Cobb <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 02:41:37 +0000

Sorry for calling you Kevin :)

What is the best way to reset the modems??  From the TCR or telnet in??  I actually tried a reset modem_groups slot:1 from a Telnet session and it didn't reset the count.  I also did a reset from the TCR software (Configure..Actions/Commands...Hardware...Hardware Reset) and that didn't reset the count.

Thanks for your help, Kirk and everyone else!

Steve Cobb

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: K Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:41:12 +0000

At 08:35 PM 4/25/00 -0400, Steve Cobb wrote:
>What is the best way to reset the modems??  From the TCR or telnet in??  I
actually tried a reset modem_groups slot:1 from a Telnet session and it
didn't reset the count.  I also did a reset from the TCR software
(Configure..Actions/Commands...Hardware...Hardware Reset) and that didn't
reset the count.

Hmm, every time I've done a hardware reset of the DSP from TCM it's reset
the count. I've never reset my NMC for hung modem issues.

-- 
Kirk Mitchell-General Manager    [email-masked]
Keystone Connect                 Unlock Your World
Altoona, PA  814-941-5000        http://www.keyconn.net

-