Subject: Re: (usr-tc) HiPer DSP and E1/R2

From: David Bachta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 23:28:15 +0000

Hi Daniel,

You will need an E1/R2 version of Hiper DSP code.  The filename is in the format
of HR******.DMF, where the *s are the version number.   The HE******.DMF files
are for E1/PRI and the HD******.DMF files are for T1/PRI.  The R2 code is not
generally available yet but there are beta and engineering releases that some
customers have been using.

Your best bet is to call your local support team for assistance at :

     South Africa        0800-995014

Hope this helps...

Regards,
David

Daniel Mpolokoso <[email-masked]> on 10/04/99 07:16:31 AM

Please respond to [email-masked]

Sent by:  Daniel Mpolokoso <[email-masked]>

To:   usr-tc <[email-masked]>
cc:    (David Bachta/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  (usr-tc) HiPer DSP and E1/R2

Hi,

I've been battling for a week trying to get HiPer DSP version 2.0.19 to
interface with our telco's switch. They are using basic E1 R2 signaling as
per ITU-T standards. I'd be grateful for anyone out there using E1 R2
signaling to give me pointers as to what version of software I should be
running and examples of typical configurations.

Thanks,

Daniel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Mpolokoso - Technical Manager,           Email:  [email-masked]
ZAMNET Communication Systems Limited,           Phone: +260 - 1 - 772516
P.O. Box 38299, Lusaka, Zambia.                 Fax:   +260 - 1 - 224775

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Vadim Tulinov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:26:38 +0000

Hi David,

> customers have been using.

Ooooh! Where???

We have many customer who need this release (now we give them Dual CAS+ Quad
Digital). How can we get access to this code? I haven't seen it on beta tester page.

--
_______________________________________________

Best regards,
Vadim Tulinov.