Subject: Re: (usr-tc) V.92 Ripoff (fwd)

From: Dayton Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 01:22:40 +0000

Especially now that the other vendors who have v.92 product with 1 year free
support are giving up to $5000 trade per 96 port unit it looks like some more of
us are going to be come x-3com. 

I especially dont like the thumb in the nose that I got from 3com's president
after several email dialogs and seemingly a viable discussion, then suddenly
nothing......even tho I re-emailed several times.

P.S. I still have 100 shares of 3Com stock! That makes me a shareholder. Did you
hear about the Sony chairman giving attention to his shareholders because he
doesnt want to "lose face"!
 
 --Rich Adams, President-Dayton Internet Services, Dayton, Ohio--
[email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:49:55 -0400
From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: (usr-tc) V.92 Ripoff

Also sprach John Scrivner
>Do you think USR 3 Commworks will figure out that most of their future
>growth is running away from them for EOLing all of their older gear? If
>I had a say in their company I would tell the engineers to get busy
>real fast and develop a FREE upgrade for V.92 for all cards from Quad
>through the 96 Port cards. I have been bled enough and so has the
>majority of the other ISP's I talk to. We are getting ready for the
>cold season when everyone buys ports. Will you be buying TC's? I doubt
>I will.

Given that they've been told this, explicitely, multiple times and they
exhibit no evidence of understanding this.  No.

Someone seriously needs to slap Irfan Ali upside the head a bit and get
him to realize this.  Perhaps someone needs to slap Bruce Claflin upside
the head to get him to realize the situation as it exists with CommWorks
and us.

I am personally still astounded that Al Huefner still has a job with
CommWorks.  If I were the 3Com shareholder and knew the situation as I
know it as a customer of 3Com, I'd be considering filing a shareholder
lawsuit at the clear incompetence exhibited by not putting this man on
the street.  He is personally responsible for the support policies at
CommWorks, and therefore is personally responsible for the vast majority
of CommWorks' customer loses over the past 3 years.

As a reminder...3Com uses standard email addresses for employees, so
email can be sent to these people, and anyone else in the company, by
using the pattern [email-masked].

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

That all is, of course, unless your me and your email is blocked at
their email server, because of some bogus claims of violating 3Com's
security.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Ed Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:59:59 +0000

File against them Rich (since you are a stockholder)... you would have my
support!

--
Edgar D. Taylor
President/CEO
FIRST USA Inc.
Voice: (800) 716-6190
Fax: (740) 695-7258
Email: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.1st.net
--
Simply 1st in Internet Solutions!
--

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Dayton Internet
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 7:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: (usr-tc) V.92 Ripoff (fwd)

Especially now that the other vendors who have v.92 product with 1 year free
support are giving up to $5000 trade per 96 port unit it looks like some
more of
us are going to be come x-3com.

I especially dont like the thumb in the nose that I got from 3com's
president
after several email dialogs and seemingly a viable discussion, then suddenly
nothing......even tho I re-emailed several times.

P.S. I still have 100 shares of 3Com stock! That makes me a shareholder. Did
you
hear about the Sony chairman giving attention to his shareholders because he
doesnt want to "lose face"!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:49:55 -0400
From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: (usr-tc) V.92 Ripoff

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

-

-

-