Subject: (usr-tc) ISDN calls can't connect to Hiper DSP

From: Sergio Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:37:04 +0000

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
Hi.

I've here a chassis with 1 Hiper NMC, 1 Hiper ARC and 1 Hiper DSP with a 
PRI (30 lines). The problem is that the ISDN calls can't connect to the 
DSP. I go't no problems with the analog calls. The telco sent me a report 
that shows information about two calls, one of them successful, and the 
other one that fails. When I typed in the Hiper ARC CLI "monitor ppp" the 
ISDN either appears there (that makes me think the calls are dropped before 
any intervention of the Hiper ARC).

I'm not a guru of telephone stuff (and I'm so far from being it), that's 
the reason because here I sent some infor from the telco's report about the 
successful and failful calls:

Failed Call:
InfoXfr-Capability Â³ Unrestricted digital information

Sergio Alejandro Gonzalez
Director Operativo
SkyNet de Colombia.
Bogota, Colombia, South America.
57 (+1) 6 422 020
57 (+3) 7 285 094

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.