Subject: (usr-tc) DSP # Allocation ?

From: Steve Monkhouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 04:18:04 +0000

Hi there people.. 

Ive just gone from fully populated Dual PRI chassis with Quads, to a new 130A DSP chassis.. 

Now I have been through the TC Documentation library and Im stuffed if i can find where I allocate the Dialin numbers ( Ive got a 100number indial range )
to the  DSP.. 

On my older DualPRI's I can assign modem # 40-50 to one particular number.. etc etc.. so i have different dial-in numbers for different levels of availability etc.. 

how is this done now with the DSP's ??

Any help appreciated.

Steve Monkhouse - Network Engineer
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EtherTech Computer Services

Ph : +61-3-9768-2665
Fx : +61-3-9768-2664
http://www.ethertech.com.au

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Elisee NGAN TAMBA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 21:29:03 +0000

Can I use Kerberos software for securing authentication of all customers
from Total control ?. I need to use it a secure ommunication between those
terminals [TOTAL CONTROL] on diffrents POPs and Radius servers.

	Thanks in advance.

-