Subject: (usr-tc) TCBox won't make T1 Connect

From: Jerry Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:14:41 +0000

We have an older TC Box with digital/analog cards, and a dual T1 setup,
as well as NMC and NetServer.  Okay...  If you set the modem card to
Nic, you can dial in on an analog line and connect.

If you dial in on the T1, nothing.  Now, for a bit, it was working, but
I didn't have the pool set properly in the Security Server, and
authentication didn't work.  That's fixed.

Now, call-ins on the T1 say, "Your call did not go through, would you
please hang up and dial again."

    We're set to esf and b8zs, wink start...  just what the phone co
wants.  They say they can't get a wink acknowledge, our NAC passes
allinternal tests.
   
    Local Digital loopback works, Remote loopback fails, and it says, NO
dialtone.  
    Any suggestions???

        Jerry Wright
        www.iaml.net
        mailto:[email-masked]
        mailto:[email-masked]
        Internet Access of Moses Lake
        Hypernet Services.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.