Subject: [USR-TC] TC MP/16 Serial Adapters

From: "Derek J. Balling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:38:08 +0000

Does anyone have "known good" RJ45->DB25 cables for their MP/(8,16) 
they'd like to part with, or know a source for them?

I've made adapters, per the instructions in the manual, and they 
don't seem to work, so either I've got a very boned MP16, or I'm 
clueless. Being the self-deprecating type, I'll aim for the latter. 
;-)

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

D

-- 
+------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Derek J. Balling             | "Thou art the ruins of the     |
| [email-masked] | noblest man, That ever lived   |
+------------------------------+ in the tide of times. Woe to   |
| the hand that shed this costly blood." -J.Caesar, Act 3, Sc 1 |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: "Stephen Rivera - WRCA.Net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:25:03 +0000

Contact me at 732-833-2111 x102
I should be able to help you out.

cables, fans, cards, we're trying hard to be the SOURCE!

New and Refurbished Total Control Hardware

At 09:37 AM 6/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone have "known good" RJ45->DB25 cables for their MP/(8,16) they'd 
>like to part with, or know a source for them?
>
>I've made adapters, per the instructions in the manual, and they don't 
>seem to work, so either I've got a very boned MP16, or I'm clueless. Being 
>the self-deprecating type, I'll aim for the latter. ;-)
>
>_______________________________________________
>USR-TC mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

Steve Rivera  IM: srivera711
Toll Free: (877)WRCANET x102  DIRECT: 732-833-2034
Fax available equipment to: (732)833-2115
for more product info got www.wrca.net