Subject: (usr-tc) Modem OID

From: Michuki Mwangi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:31:48 +0000

Hi,

Anyone out there using MRTG on USR TC Netserver/16 V.34 ..?

I would like to be able to analyze the number of connections on this units
using MRTG, any help on the OID's for this units will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Michuki.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: "Francisco V. Brasileiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:49:02 +0000

> using MRTG, any help on the OID's for this units will be highly appreciated.

http://www.ac.net/modemuse/

[]'s Kico

______________________________________________________________________
 Francisco Vasconcelos Brasileiro                [email-masked]
 Analista de Suporte                       NetDados Internet Provider
 http://www.netdados.com.br                  Tel. (079) 213-0855 R369
 UIN: 6826562					  Linux User: #101368

-

---

From: "Francisco V. Brasileiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:22:21 +0000

Hi,

Anyone out there using SNMPWALK on USR TCH with HiperArc v.4.1.xx ..?

I would like to be able to analyze the number of dnis/ani (phone number)
on either connection using SNMP, any help on the OID's for this units will
be highly appreciated.

Regards,

[]'s Kico

-