Subject: (usr-tc) Facility "Configurator", Level "CRITICAL":: exec_list_add_sorted failed: (ES_DUPL_ENTRY)

From: Robb Bryn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:00:42 +0000

My CLI on the HiperArc is dead and this is the last message I get after
rebooting it is - Facility "Configurator", Level "CRITICAL"::
exec_list_add_sorted failed: (ES_DUPL_ENTRY) .  I'm also having intermittent
connection problems.  Can anyone point me in a direction?

Thanks
Robb Bryn

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Tatai SV Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:37:28 +0000

> connection problems.  Can anyone point me in a direction?

Your CLI may not be dead, it could be your terminal program that is not 
communicating to the console, you may want to make sure that the dip 
switch 5 on the hiper arc is set to on - to start off.  

Now if you are sure that the terminal program is fine but CLI is 
completely dead, can you do a telnet to the hiper arc and you see the 
same type of senario ?  where you can telnet but nothing else?

krish

-