Subject: (usr-tc) HiPerDSP PRI and Alcatel 600E switch?

From: Dave Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:46:02 +0000

Does anyone out there have any experience with using a PRI with a 
HiPerDSP (2.0.51) and an Alcatel 600e switch (version unknown)?  The 
CLEC with whom one of our clients connects with is having to "bounce 
the D channel" a couple of times a day in order to keep the DSP 
accepting traffic.  When the problem occurs, the user gets a busy; 
TCM shows nothing out of the ordinary on the DSP.

FWIW, the switch type we are using in the DSP config is priSw5ESS 
since that's what we were told the Alcatel is configured to emulate.

Any pointers/hints welcome...

TIA,
dpm

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Drix Tabligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 05:14:33 +0000

Hi,

We just got second hand Total Control 1000s with quad-digi/ana modems
installed. It's got Dual PRI Netserver and Dual E1 nic behind. Can it be
configured to use E1R2 lines as availability of PRI lines are nil in our
area. My people are saying that it can be done. Are they right?

Thanks.

Drix

-

---

From: Ved <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 21:39:54 +0000

Yes it can be done.  All you have to do is download the correct E1R2 code

V
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Drix Tabligan" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 10:09 PM
Subject: (usr-tc) E1R2 on Netserver...

-