Subject: (usr-tc) 2.0.51 improvements

From: Paul Farber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:23:59 +0000

hello all...

after the discussion of the 2.0.51 performance.. I'm gonna give it a shot.
the release notes (we all read the release notes... don't we?) 3Com has
'resolved' MR2346: improved connections with Rockwell HCF modems with
roundtrip delays of 30-40ms.

Also v42 detection has been improved...... well there's 2 bits of good
new.

Paul Farber
Farber Technology
[email-masked]
Ph  570-628-5303
Fax 570-628-5545

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.