Subject: (usr-tc) Need help with Netserver 8i

From: Greg Coffey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:52:09 +0000

We have been having a problem with a netserver 8i and flashed it remotely 
to the newest ver 4.2.0 today. Prior to this flash, it had been working but 
a modem was hanging on a regular basis.  We thought the newer ver might fix 
the modem problem but it broke the dialup connections.  We can still telnet 
to it and connect via modem but not login through the phone link.  We 
flashed it back to an earlier ver 4.1.77 but still cannot establish a 
dialup link.  Of course, it is in a town over 100 miles away and we are not 
able to resolve the problem.  Anyone care to take a chance with it?  Email 
me directly if you can help.
Thanks, Greg Coffey  <[email-masked]>
Visionary Communications     V 307-234-5443    F 307-234-5446 
==================================================
142 S. Center St.      Casper, Cheyenne, Gillette, Sheridan, Laramie
Casper, WY  82601   Evanston, Rawlins, Powell, Rock Springs, Cody
WWW.VCN.COM      Douglas, Chugwater, Pinedale, & Lander, Wy

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.