Subject: (usr-tc) netserver cards and Y2K

From: Richard Bosire <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:14:18 +0000

Hi,s

I've been upgrading my Total Control firmware to make it Y2K compliant. A
look through 3Com's website reveals that I have to upgrade my Netserver Card
Software to version 3.8. When I go to the download site it implies that this
version is for 16MB cards. Is there a version for the 4MB cards or will I
have to upgrade the memory in order to upgrade the firmware?

thanx
bosire

--

richard bosire		[email-masked]
AfricaOnline (k) Ltd	http://www.africaonline.co.ke
tel: 254.2.243775	fax: 254.2.243762
2nd floor		Nairobi
Union Towers,Moi Ave.	Kenya

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:08:19 +0000

Hello,

Does anybody know what issues TC Radius 5.5.3 has with Y2K. Do I really need
to spend $5-600.00 on the 6+ version?

Thanks You,
Jim Faulkner
GWE.NET
DigitalDuck.com

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:31:34 +0000

S/A has not been tested internally for Y2K compatibility (Bellcore specs).
There are other reasons why you'd want to move away from 5.5.3, however.

Doesn't support: MS-CHAP, max-session-limiting, long usernames, - to name
a few.

Dominic

-