Subject: [USR-TC] only 56k ISDN connections to DSP...

From: Scott Trautman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:47:24 +0000

Hi--

I just moved off my final Dual PRI/Netserver (yeah!), and in the move, I've
found that a goodly number of my ISDN customers can only make 56k (analog?)
calls - 64k calls are rejected. Yet others ARE able to make 64k calls no
problem.

Sample size, Livingston office router, Netopia R3100, in both cases 56k
connections.

Yet, same types of equipement, 64k connections.

I'm using 1.3.7 on the DSP.

Can anybody give any hints of where I can look/testing I can do to figure
this out?

SMT

Scott M. Trautman  President/Owner
Global Dialog Internet   [email-masked]
http://www.gdinet.com

2810 Crossroads, Suite LL2
Madison WI 53718 608-240-4638/800-482-4638
608-240-3637fax
The Best in Broadband, Hosting and Dialup Internet Solutions for South
Central and Eastern Wisconsin since 1995