Subject: (usr-tc) RADIUS Authentication & Accounting

From: Dataheart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:00:42 +0000

Howdy,

I am looking for a good RADIUS server for use with both HiPer and Analog
Total Control Chassis under linux. I need to have the users file as a
table in a PostgreSQL server that contains all the radius attributes
that would normally be specified in the users file(this feature is
necessary to interact with our accounting system). all users need to be
able to be authenticated off the system password e.g. /etc/passwd, and
there needs to be an accurate accessible list of the currently logged in
users.
Similar to the Total Control Security & Accounting Server from 3Com
which I am fairly familiar with, but on a Linux platform.

I have had a look at Cistron Radius and its PAM, but from the docs it
seems to be not quite what I am after.

is there something out there or am I living in a dream world.
Oh yeah and would like realm support but it is not absolutely essential.

Thanks heaps people,
Aaron

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.