Subject: (usr-tc) NMC event logging

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 08:54:41 +0000

Started using RADIUS logging from the NMC's to get logging information
from the modems...Some pretty useful stuff in here.

Here's the deal though...trying to track down a likely telco issue
(telco trunking between CO's) so trying to get logging on failed calls
of ANI info.  Quads I can do ok...other than having to get the modems
idle to be able to set the trap-enables...which is annoying, but
doable...the DSP's logging events on failed calls don't seem to have any
way to snag ANI information.  There's no equivalent to the dual-t1/pri
card's callarriveevent either, so I can't grab it from there...

Am I missing something here?
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.