Subject: (usr-tc) SNMP Trap processing software--

From: Scott Trautman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:08:20 +0000

Hi,

Alarm Server is really starting to annoy the crud out of me.
The latest ARC code creates spurious traps.

I'm looking around at download.com and finding plenty of SNMP POLLING
software,
not much that's listing for SNMP Traps, which is what Alarm Server is
SENDING.

Something with enough flexability to import the MIB/dictionary would be
great.

Know of anything?

Somebody better come up with something or I swear I'm opening up VB6 and
then
there'll be trouble!

SMT

Scott M. Trautman	 800-482-4638	
Global Dialog Internet 	608-240-4638,4637fax	
2810 Crossroads, STE LL2	 [email-masked]	
Madison WI 53718	 <http://www.gdinet.com/>	

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:59:04 +0000

the Alarm Server does not support the HiperARC mibs.. If you check the
read me that accompanys the files, it says its an unsupported product.. I
think they stopped working on it a few years ago.

-