Subject: (usr-tc) multilink PPP

From: Jim Baxter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:46:14 +0000

Hello.,

I've been experimenting with the Linux MP Multilink PPP Driver.  I can dial
in to a PM3 with multiple analog channels, however when I dial in to the
Total Control Unit I can't bring up the second chanel.  I'm running

NMC 6.1.17
ARC 4.2.32
DSP 2.0.81

I'm dialing into the same DSP for both channels..  Some other users of our
system are experiencing difficulty bringing up a second channel as well with
their Diamond SupraSonic Shotgun solution modem.

When I do a 'show all config' from the ARC CLI I see that PPP Multilink PPP
is ENABLED....

Any thoughts?

Jim
[email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:48:06 +0000

Thus spake Jim Baxter
>I'm dialing into the same DSP for both channels..  Some other users of
>our system are experiencing difficulty bringing up a second channel as
>well with their Diamond SupraSonic Shotgun solution modem.

>When I do a 'show all config' from the ARC CLI I see that PPP Multilink
>PPP is ENABLED....

>Any thoughts?

Get a log of the LCP negotiation (this will probably be easiest from the
Linux side) at the very least...
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-