Subject: (usr-tc) Need X2 keys for NMC

From: Len Pikulski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:09:52 +0000

Any resources would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
 Len Pikulski            [email-masked]           (856) 222-1514
                      http://www.nothinbut.net

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Tatai SV Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:53:44 +0000

Just call support and ask for the same - It should be quite easy to get 
it.  If you have problems let me know.

krish

-----------------------------------------
		\	T.S.V. Krishnan  \
		 \      Network System Engineer \ ( : - : )
		  \     3Com ............   \
		----------------------------------------------/
[email-masked]  
----------------------------/ http://interproc.ae.usr.com ----/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------\
	Any Sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable for a feature.
						- Rick Kulawiec
-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

-