Subject: (usr-tc) Odd mac problem...

From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:21:02 +0000

We have a user with a Mac running IE5 that cannot access a specific site
through our dialup. Netscape on the same computer works but the user can't
use it because the site is IE specific. The reported error is that it gets
no response from the server. The same computer works on another ISP, and
when connected to a dedicated connection. PC versions of IE do not
experience this problem.

What should I look for?

Mark Thornton
San Marcos Internet, Inc
512-393-5300

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Marshall Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 01:22:32 +0000

> when connected to a dedicated connection. PC versions of IE do not

A hippie on the Mac side of the equation ...

Marshall Morgan

Internet Doorway, Inc (aka NETDOOR)
http://www.netdoor.com

601.969.1434 x28 | 800.952.1570 x28 | 601.969.3629 x28 | Fax 601.969.3838

-