Subject: (usr-tc) quads need reboot?

From: Paul Farber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 03:55:18 +0000

hello all

I have an old 2059 chassis in service with 1 dual pri, 8 a/d quad's, 1
digital quad, an ARC and NMC card.

DUAL PRI: 3.0.2
Quads: 6.1.6
ARC: 4.1.59
NMC: 6.2.17

Basically, I have to reboot the quads in order to get them to pick up the
phone.

DS0's are in service, no errors, just call in, ring no answer (rings).
Reboot quads only, calls get answered.  Wait a while (next day), cards
need rebooting.  When I reboot the quads, the ARC also reboots (at least
TCM tells me it reboots... also can't ping it while TCM ARC is yellow.

Do I have a setting hosed?

Any ideas?

Paul Farber
Farber Technology
[email-masked]
Ph  570-628-5303
Fax 570-628-5545

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.