Subject: (usr-tc) SBR configuration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:33:12 +0000

Folks,

I've made some progress getting the SBR Radius from 3Com configured to 
replace our 3COm S&A software.  However, I haev a few questions.  First, 
is there anyone who is using either Sybase or MS SQL server with SBR 
that can post their sqlacct.acc and sqlauth.acc files or send them to me 
at:  [email-masked] .  I have having difficulty matching up the VSAs 
in the 3COm HiPerArc to the S&A attributes which I am getting today.  
Next, I have a question about concirrent login tracking using an SQL 
database.  The documentation says you need to create an internal user 
and then map an alias to it in the config files but it doesn't explain 
how to do more than one alias.  For instance if we had one for 2 
concurrent logins and another for 3 concurrent logins.  Lastly, does 
anyone know if there is an SBR mailing list for supprot questions ?  
Thanks in advance.

Jeff Binkley
ASA Network Computing   

CMPQwk 1.42 9999

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.