Subject: (usr-tc) Vendors of 3Com equipment?

From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:19:42 +0000

I am looking for vendors of 3Com TCH equipment, primarily DSP's, selling new
or used equipment. If you know of  reputable vendors please respond off-list
to [email-masked].

Thanks,

Mark Thornton
San Marcos Internet, Inc.
512-393-5300

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: "Mark E. Levy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:28:21 +0000

John DeDonato, Source Technology 888-765-5758 x2267
www.source-technology.com

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark E. Levy, President
FSINet, Inc.
800-827-6085 x202
847-753-6832 fax
www.fsi.net
[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

-

---

From: Richard Lorbieski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:51:06 +0000

I deal with a different rep. , but it's a good company to do business
with.

-- 

Richard Lorbieski - [email-masked]
Chief Technical Officer - Senior System Administrator
Alpha1 Internet  http://www.alpha1.net
409.731.8236  - 877.4.alpha1 (877.425.7421)

-

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 03:02:32 +0000

Ditto, that's where we get ours...  John Groh is our rep.

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."

-

---

From: Kent Tambling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 03:36:41 +0000

Wynde McMinn
"The INTELLIGENT Choice for your Network"
1-877-TIC-INC1
2833 Villager Circle
Pensacola, Fl 32504
850-476-8417 ext 100 voice
850-478-7886 fax
[email-masked]

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Thornton" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 4:00 PM
Subject: (usr-tc) Vendors of 3Com equipment?

Thanks,

Mark Thornton

-

-

---

From: Dave Lajoie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:50:02 +0000

Just got in a shipment of 2 'HIPER DSP DBL UP' bundles to complete the
addition of 4 PRI T1's at one of our POP locations, but when I opened the
packages I only had 3 of the DSP'S and all four of the NIC's. Missing the
DSP that went with the 4th NIC, I checked the vendor our staff made the
purchase from and called that vendor to explain the situation with some
measure of anxiety, after all these parts are not cheap! I was met with
total understanding, and willingness to bring the situation expediently to
resolution, "We'll have a DSP there tomorrow" was the statement that
_made_ my day. I have noticed a few posts on this list requesting
suggestions as to where to purchase parts, and have noticed a couple of
names mentioned. At this time I would like to pass along this info as a
testimony to the outstanding service provided by Ryan R. Vallee of Source
Technology out of Waltham Ma. they rock! The packages looked to me to be
factory sealed, what happened is anyone's guess, all I know is when I need
parts again I won't have to make a choice on who to buy them from I'll
just dial 1.888.765.5758 and ask for Ryan.

Dave Lajoie
RA Administrator
North Country Internet Access
E-Mail: [email-masked]
www.ncia.net

-

---

From: Ted Mecimore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:55:36 +0000

We use Intelligent Choice for our TC and Cisco stuff. They have great response
Ask for Wynde Bush 1-850-476-8417x100

-- 
Ted Mecimore
Operations Manager
Vista Technology

"Dust Tape is like the force. It has a
light side, a dark side, and it holds the
universe together"

-

---

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:54:53 +0000

Source Tech is definitly a service oriented vendor.

>  "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-----------------------------------------------------
Brian Feeny (BF304)     [email-masked]   
318-222-2638 x 109	http://www.shreve.net/~signal      
Network Administrator   ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881) 	      

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 04:52:04 +0000

I will AGREE with that statement!  Super people!

==============================================================================
Phillip Ferraro				WorldNet Access, Inc
[email-masked]	Onslow County's PREMIER InterNet Service 
Voice (910) 346-0835		    824 Gumbranch Square, Suite R3
FAX   (910) 455-1933		     Jacksonville, Nc  28540-6269
==============================================================================

-

---

From: Ed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 05:47:41 +0000

Source Technology www.source-t.com is the BEST! We have dealt with them for
4 years and they have always treated us right and come through for us.
Prices are very competitive and the people are great.

Ed

-

---

From: Steve Sherwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 05:56:14 +0000

> Prices are very competitive and the people are great.

    Agreed,

    I've spent a lotta bucks with Source Tech and they've been very
professional.

    -= Steve =-

---

From: Kent Tambling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:08:51 +0000

A second vote for Wynde Bush!!!!

How often can you fall in love with an equipment vendor..., really?
Here's your chance.......

Contact:

Wynde Bush
850-476-8417 voice  x100
850-478-7886 fax
[email-masked] 

-