Subject: (usr-tc) PCSDL, is there some sort of trick to this?

From: das <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:42:47 +0000

I've read all of the documentation.  I've now got some remote NMCs that 
have become unreachable via TCM.  I figure that I need to go there and 
reflash them via PCSDL.  I've never had to do this before, so I did my 
homework.  This is what I'm typing:

pcsdl -p1 -r9600 -vsd5.4.1 -vna5.2.2 -nsdnm -nnanm

This should be all you need correct?  It keeps giving me the following
error message:

Error: No such file or directory.

So, I tried using the -d flag to specify C:\usr_sdl .  But, that didn't
seem to have any affect.

Any ideas?  I don't want to have to go all the way out there tomorrow 
without any way to bring these cards up.

TIA,

das

-- 
____________________________________________
Alex Substanley       Global OnLine Japan
  		      Engineering Department
Das Man               TEL: 81-3-5334-1700
Systems Engineer      FAX: 81-3-5334-1711
  The Highest Quality Service, Bar None
____________________________________________

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Tatai SV Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:40:38 +0000

> Error: No such file or directory.

This error refers to the sdl and the nac file.  What it says here is that 
you do not have a either a sdl file named nm050401.sdl or you do not have 
a nm05050202.nac file.  Check the file names

krish

-

---

From: das <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 03:05:27 +0000

Thanks Krish, I'll take a look at that.

das

-