Subject: (usr-tc) TCM 7.0.7

From: Marshall Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:20:43 +0000

It's my assumption that 3com is not going to fix TCM 7.0.7 for Windows -
after 5 months.  Are we going to get a new version soon to fix the problem I
mentioned the other day (and found listed in the Known Bugs section of the
release pdf?)  Anyone have the word on this?

ref:

"Eureka!  It's not the NMC code - it's TCM 7.0.7!  Try looking at a chassis
with 6.0.23 and you will see that all 24 DS0 channels are available on CT1
trunks and 23 Timeslots when PRI trunks are there no no matter the NMC code
version."

Marshall Morgan

Internet Doorway, Inc (aka NETDOOR)
http://www.netdoor.com

601.969.1434 x28 | 800.952.1570 x28 | 601.969.3629 x28 | Fax 601.969.3838

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: John Mies <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:57:58 +0000

Was there a fix on this rather than going to 8.0.1? I was told by 3Com 
support to use 7.0.7 to be able to upgrade the NMC and ARC.

At 01:15 AM 10/19/00 -0500, you wrote:

>-=-=-
>SBG-Priority: 3 (Normal) http://www.internz.com/SpamBeGone/

John Mies
Illinet.com

http://www.illinet.com

-

---

From: Marshall Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:00:37 +0000

> support to use 7.0.7 to be able to upgrade the NMC and ARC.

Don't know - 8.0.10 works on CT1 and PRI configured DSP cards as it should
(with 24 and 23 channels respectively).  Either way, if they can't provide
you with a working code version in the 7.0 thread then I would insist they
provide you with whatever software fixes the bugs in the 7.0.7 TCM.

-