Subject: [USR-TC] my modems are shifted (1) TDM slot

From: Cyrus Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:43:35 +0000

What would be the correct command to fix this problem. S1-S4 are
un-usable my first modem starts at  s5
how would I fix this, any ideas?

show sess

S1   A I P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
0    0
S2   A I P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
0    0
S3   A I P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
0    0
S4   A I P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
0    0
S5   A R P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
10    0
S6   A R P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
10    0
S7   A R P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
10    0
S8   A R P on  -                Netwrk   IDLE                 0
10    0

Thank you!

---

From: Buzz Gould <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:51:17 +0000

Here are a couple to try.
set modem s<port #> <active | inactive>
set modem startslot <slot #>

At 03:38 AM 2/25/02 , Cyrus Smith wrote:
>_______________________________________________
>USR-TC mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc