Subject: (usr-tc) Bulkfile Configuration

From: Paul Farber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 23:11:18 +0000

Hello all

I need to replace an ARC card, right now they are in different chassis.

I did a set bulk_file ConfigBulkFile save configuration and tftp'd down
the file (from ARC A).

I did just enough of the config in ARC B to give it an IP, tftp the config
file, do a set bulk_file ConfigBulkFile and restore config, then a reboot.

The config file dosen;t seem to take as a sho config lists the minimal
config.  I watch the boot via console port and no errors.

ARC's are both running 4.1.59.  ARC A had less RAM/FLASH than ARC B, but
other than that they are the same.

Any clues???

Paul Farber
Farber Technology
[email-masked]
Ph  570-628-5303
Fax 570-628-5545

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.