Subject: (usr-tc) dead HiPer ARC

From: Kirk Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:05:32 +0000

My HiPer ARC failed a short time ago, no warning or anything, about 5
minutes after resetting a DSP through TCM. Run/Fail light just turned red
and it quit working completely, dropped most callers and new calls started
getting busies. Hardware reset through TCM had no effect whatsoever, yet
physically pulling the card and reseating it had the card reset and working
in a few minutes.
  How can I go about determining what caused this? Is this one on it's last
leg? What effect might resetting the DSP have had?

Thanks,

-- 
Kirk Mitchell-General Manager    [email-masked]
Keystone Connect                 Unlock Your World
Altoona, PA  814-941-5000   http://www.keyconn.net

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.