Subject: RE: [USR-TC] Radius Port

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:44:36 +0000

Thanks for Clearing that up Tom...you should know (long-timer)!! So, not
even 3.8.1 for the Netserver will allow this? (anyone?).

I took some bad notes I guess.

My apologies for the misinformation.

Rick
Team Solunet

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas C Kinnen [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 5:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [USR-TC] Radius Port

> Weird. That's ComOS (Livingston), and it's always supported alternate port
> numbers on PM2's and Pm3's.
>

Only in ComOS 3.8 and above.  Radius ports are hard coded in previous
versions.
The old USR license for ComOS was before those versions.

Tom

--
Thomas C Kinnen -RADIUS Engineer - LUCENT Technologies INS
NavisRadius Forums: http://www.lucentradius.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's, unless
they were given to me by my employer"

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

---

From: Thomas C Kinnen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:42:20 +0000

> even 3.8.1 for the Netserver will allow this? (anyone?).

This is only for ComOS.  I know USR made modifications to the code when they
used it.  Not sure if that was one or not.

Tom