Subject: Re: (usr-tc) dead connection

From: K Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 04:39:45 +0000

At 10:15 PM 5/30/00 -0400, Paul Farber wrote:
>Just for giggles.. have you rebooted your chassis recenty?  A lot of these
>mysterious errors can be 'solved' by a good ol fashioned power-cycle.

Been awhile since the chassis has been rebooted, but I'm leaning towards it
being something else. Nobody else has reported any problems, and the
problem user is a new signup.

>I does look like something is happening, as you are getting requests FROM
>them (the URL's are in the trace) but you don't seem to resolve them (no
>host address going back to them)... so it may be on your side.  See above
>for a possible solution.

Forgot to mention, his connectoid had been set to server assigned DNS,
which works for our other users without problems. I tried manually adding
our DNS servers to the connectoid and saw no improvement.

Thanks,
-- 
Kirk Mitchell-General Manager    [email-masked]
Keystone Connect                 Unlock Your World
Altoona, PA  814-941-5000        http://www.keyconn.net

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.