Subject: (usr-tc) HiperDSP snmptraps

From: Phil Moss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 18:42:55 +0000

Hi,
I'm trying to set up snmptraps on our hiperDSPs. I'm trying to
trap line alarms (yellow, red, LOS) and can set these up by in
tcm by selecting the span leds and fault->Trap Settings menu
item. I can then recieve the traps when I pull the plug.
What's not happening is the settings aren't being saved so if I
reboot the card I need to reset all the traps.

Thanks,
Phil
--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Philip Moss                     email:  [email-masked]
Systems Administrator           phone:  020 7903 3015
ClaraNET UK

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.