Subject: (usr-tc) (USR-TC) LOOKING FOR 3 HI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 17:19:50 +0000

U> With all the talk of those switching to PMs from the total control
U>hubs, I would be interested in hearing from anyone that would like to
U>SELL components... In particular, we need 3 Hiper DSPs and (1) 70 Amp
U>power supply.  Would consider buying a chassis if the price is right!

U>  Please reply via private email!

U>  BTW... We have resolved most of our connectivity problems by making
U>sure our member have the latest software updates for their systems
U>(ie. Softpaks, etc)  Also, exclusively use http://808hi.com for
U>drive/flash updates!  We have a wide range of modem types used with
U>our TC HUBS and have about a 99% success rate of getting our members
U>running at v.90 speeds!  Just my .02 worth!  We do not have any
U>support contracts either, but the help and guidance from this list is
U>invaluable!

Phillip,

I agree except I have seen recently 2 cases where we did doanload the 
latest software and with a Rockwell based modem the best our client 
could get is 26.4K with the cause being high frequency roloff.  We sent 
them a 3Com winmodem and they got 37.33K and 40.66K just by changing the 
modem out.

Jeff

CMPQwk 1.42 9999

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.