Subject: [USR-TC] Quote for replacing EOL equipment

From: "Michelle M. Mogil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:28:40 +0000

Attn Vendors:

We have some 3Com Total Control equipment that will be reaching end 
of life in the next year or so. I'd like to get a quote for the 
following:

Qty	EOL equipment			Replacement

5	HiPerNMC, 003440-00		333MHz NMC, 3C0504218-00
9	70A PSU				130A PSU, 001402-01

Please include any shipping and handling charges. Cornell University 
is tax exempt. Thank you!

---

From: "Stephen Rivera - WRCA.Net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 14:52:06 +0000

check out this URL.
http://www.commworks.com/Programs/Promotional_Offers/

The NMC 333 is not that available yet on the refurb market.
70A power sets are.

Let me know if I can help you out.

At 10:28 AM 6/7/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>Attn Vendors:
>
>We have some 3Com Total Control equipment that will be reaching end of 
>life in the next year or so. I'd like to get a quote for the following:
>
>Please include any shipping and handling charges. Cornell University is 
>tax exempt. Thank you!
>
>_______________________________________________
>USR-TC mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

Steve Rivera  IM: srivera711
TOLL FREE: (877)WRCANET x102  DIRECT: 732-833-2034
FAX AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT TO: (732)833-2115
for more product info got www.wrca.net