Subject: (usr-tc) CSLIP anyone?

From: Jeremy Gault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 05:27:46 +0000

Hi everyone,

	Just wondering, will the Total Control HiPer ARC (v4.x stuff) do
the CSLIP stuff?  All of our dialups use PPP, but a long time ago someone
told me CSLIP is better performance-wise.  Being the admin, I can give
myself a SLIP connection, and know how to set it up.  I've already been
able to make SLIP work between my Linux box and the server, now I'd just
like to try CSLIP.  Anyone know if this can be done, and how?  Thanks.

		Jeremy

-- 
Jeremy Gault <[email-masked]>  -  UNIX Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services (web site @ http://www.wingnet.net/ )
PGP Public Key @ http://www.wingnet.net/~jgault/pgpkey.txt
(423) 559-5465 (voice)  /  (423) 559-5444 (fax)
  "Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to
   annoy and have the root password."

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.