Subject: (usr-tc) DMS-10 and PRI Config on DSPs

From: Mike Tindor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 22:57:12 +0000

Anybody had problems with configuring a DSP for PRI going to a DMS-10
switch?  Can anybody offer me their DSP settings (PRI to a DMS-10) ?

Our equipment all checks out (even swapped out a complete
chassis/nmc/arc/dsp) -- All channels show in service..D-channel OK.

We have the switch type set to NI2 per the telco's suggestion but have
tried DMS-100 as well.  They have struggled and I have struggled and am
pretty much at wits end on what could possibly be misconfigured on my end.

We are getting slow-busies (normal busy signals) when dialing into this
POP.  

Any suggestions/help/

Thanks in advance.

Mike Tindor

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.