Subject: (usr-tc) WTB :

From: Steve Monkhouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 05:23:51 +0000

Hello. !

Looking to purchase immediately another Total Control Chassis with 2 x 70A power Supplies and integrated Fan tray.. 
has to be 220v compliant ( for Australia ).. 

please respond off list.. 

Steve Monkhouse - Network Engineer
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EtherTech Computer Services

Ph : +61-3-9768-2665
Fx : +61-3-9768-2664
http://www.ethertech.com.au

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Jason Kelton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:57:37 +0000

steve the 70a PSU's are switching 110/220.  The only thing you need to check
is the connector (plastic jumper) on the NAC.  and make sure you discharge
the capacitors first, otherwise you'll be likely to get a nifty little
shock!

Regards,

Jase.
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Monkhouse <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 2:16 PM

-

---

From: Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 08:00:05 +0000

> steve the 70a PSU's are switching 110/220.  The only thing you need to
> check is the connector (plastic jumper) on the NAC.

...and a not so nifty loud bang if you forget to move the jumper.  I know
one Melbourne based ISP found that out :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Purdon,                          Ground Floor, Marine Board Building
Technical Manager (Tas/Vic),                  1 Franklin Wharf, Tas 7000
Southern Internet Services.                            +61 (3) 6234 7444

-