Subject: (usr-tc) Netserver Code

From: Dataheart List Email <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:19:11 +0000

Hi,

Recently I decided to upgrade the firmware on me netserver card, I was send the code by the 3com technitian but it appears to be the wrong one? The code from the 3com tech starts with Li while TCM prompts me for Le code? can someone please send me the Le code?

Thanks,
Aaron

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 18:59:07 +0000

Netserver revisions used to distinguish between ISDN/non-ISDN(or ethernet)
versions.  All versions now contain ISDN support.  The "LI" version of
code will load and run just fine on your Netserver, provided you have 16M
RAM and 4M flash.

Dominic

-

---

From: Ryan Hilliard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 21:20:33 +0000

We just started really looking at our syslog files, and have noticed that
almost everytime a user logs in, we get this error about 5 to 15 times in a
row, and then no more.  Can anyone tell me why?  Everything seems to work
just fine despite the messages.

At 12:43:49, Facility "IP", Level "UNUSUAL":: Sent Dest Unreachable (code =
3) ICMP to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

Ryan Hilliard
TwoAlpha Internet Administrator
www.twoalpha.net
406-628-1500

-