Subject: (usr-tc) Support "issues" update...

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:49:03 +0000

Well, I *still* haven't heard anything from anyone at 3Com/CommWorks
that can actually *do* something about the travesty that is support at
3Com/CommWorks.  I'm still waiting to hear from someone other than my
sales rep. or NC.

FWIW, I got a quote from Patton Electronics yesterday.  For just
*slightly* more then the cost it would take me to upgrade my quad cards
to DSPs to be able maybe finagle some way of getting v.92 support, since
3Com/CommWork's support contract policies and Terms and Conditions have
been designed by madmen, I can *totally* replace all of my Total Control
Equipment with Patton Electronics equipment.

That's sad.

- Free tech support
- Free software upgrades

And 3Com/CommWorks seems to think that support is something that they
should make money on.

At this point, I have totally lost all respect for 3Com/CommWorks and
its executives.  I think its criminal that they are allowed to drive
this company into the ground like they have been for the past few years.
I look forward to the entertainment of upcoming shareholder lawsuits.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.