Subject: (usr-tc) DSP + ISDN DOVBS

From: Charles Sprickman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 20:58:55 +0000

Hi,

We just had our Cisco 3620, which handled all of our ISDN calls, go up in
smoke.  I have a number of free DSP cards, so I decided I'd take our one
PRI for ISDN and plug it into one of those.  The good part is that I've
got the trunk settings correct, as the telco sees everything OK, as do I.
Calls are answered.

My problem is forcing it to not answer with modem tones.  All of our users
are home users dialing "DOVBS" or basically placing a data call that looks
(and most importantly is billed like) a voice call.

Anyone have any hints on making ISDN go?  The trunk is good, and I can do
what I need in radius to get the routing going, it's just getting the
thing to answer ISDN...

Thanks,

Charles

| Charles Sprickman                  | Internet Channel
| INCH System Administration Team    | (212)243-5200
| [email-masked]                     | [email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.