Subject: (usr-tc) (USR-TC) DUAL PRI CARD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:05:45 +0000

Issue an In Service command to the PRIs.  I've seen this before and that 
always fixes it.  

Jeff Binkley
ASA Network Computing

U>Hi All

U>I need a little help here.  I have a TC with a HIPER ARC, several
U>HIPER DSP cards, some Quad Digital cards and a Dual PRI-Card NAC.  I
U>have been running for a long time with the HIPER DSP cards without
U>problems.  I now need to run the Quad cards and can not seem to get
U>the Dual PRI card to work(it did work at one time).  The PRI line is
U>coming from a Lucent Definity 3G switch and works fine with the Hiper
U>DSP cards.  When I connect the PRI line to the Dual PRI card all I get
U>is a busy signal, the link does show that it is up and there are no
U>alarms..  

U>The Dual PRI card has the following configuration

U>Framing Mode    ds1esf
U>Line Coding    b8zs
U>Response to remote loopback  ignore
U>Auto Busy    disabled
U>Dial In Address   No Address
U>Dial-in/Dial-out Signal  WINK
U>ACK WINK    Enabled
U>Dial in Trunk type       E&M TYPE II

U>The settings above are set similarly on the Hiper DSP card.  Any help
U>would appreciated.

U>Thanks in advance

U>LOU

U>-
U> To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
U> with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
U> For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
U> "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

U>                                                  

CMPQwk 1.42 9999

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Lou Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:17:50 +0000

Thanks everyone for the help, I loaded the 3.0.2 code and now the PRI is
responding, even though I am getting a really strange answer tone.  Just
starteding to look at that, but thanks again

Lou

-