Subject: [USR-TC] 3Com isn't all bad...

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:17:45 +0000

Well...in response to the recent resurgence of 3Com bashing.  I'd like
to point out one way that they are "doing the right thing."
Unfortunately, its a tad bit off-topic here, but I want to be fair to
3Com.

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/020722/200207221331000684_1.html

3Com to Drop Pro Forma Accounting Following Questions Over 4th Quarter

Unfortunately, this means that 3Com will likely have a tougher time
"meeting numbers" and their stock price might suffer (more).  Alas, it
does sometimes hurt to "do the right thing," and I applaud 3Com for
taking this step.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

---

From: Ed Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:30:07 +0000

Jeff that is quite funny. They continue to treat customers poorly... but
hey their accounting doesn't suck! :P

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jeff Mcadams
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 1:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] 3Com isn't all bad...

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc