Subject: (usr-tc) FS: 2- Hiper DSP modem card

From: "Steve Rivera -www.wrca.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:09:35 +0000

WR Communication Associates (WRCA.NET) has the following USR equipment 
available:

2- Hiper DSP nac/nic sets
Flashed to latest code.
30 day warranty.

Asking $3100.00 each

Qty available. Discounted prices for large buys.

Steve Rivera (VP) - w-732-833-2111 /  c-732-433-5890 24Hr 
(www.isp-networkhardware.com)
Email: [email-masked] - Mobile Email: [email-masked]

Worldwide Provider of Network Hardware Since 1981.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Greg Coffey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:21:20 +0000

Haven't bought a new chassis for months.  What are they going for new with 
48 modems these days and who has the best price?

Thanks, Greg Coffey                               <[email-masked]>
Visionary Communications  V 307-234-5443    F 307-234-5446
100 N. Center Suite #100, Casper, WY  82601    www.vcn.com
_________________________________________________________

-

---

From: K Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:20:54 +0000

>48 modems these days and who has the best price?

Source Technology will probably be one of the better priced, if not the best.
http://www.source-t.com/
They are also good at supporting their customers. John DeDonato's my rep,
been good to deal with. I don't know what the current price is, probably
around $9k to $9500 for the 48-port startup bundle.

-- 
Kirk Mitchell-General Manager    [email-masked]
Keystone Connect                 Unlock Your World
Altoona, PA  814-941-5000        http://www.keyconn.net

-

---

From: Scot Desort <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:05:57 +0000

2 weeks ago, the price from Source Technology was about $11,300 for the
startup 48 port chassis bundle with ps and HARC. 3COM had a $500 rebate
running in August, but that's over now.

--
Scot

----- Original Message -----
From: "K Mitchell" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: (usr-tc) Chassis Price

-

---

From: Denis Newkirk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:14:00 +0000

I have (and will have more) used chassis I'll guarantee for 30 days at 
$6,000 each.

The inventory can be seen at http://home.early.com/~dnewkirk/equip/

Feel free to make offers

-

---

From: "Steve Rivera -www.wrca.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:35:01 +0000

Per your web site you selling what for $6000?

At 10:11 PM 09/14/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>>Haven't bought a new chassis for months.  What are they going for new 
>>with 48 modems these days and who has the best price?
>>
>>
>>

-

---

From: "Steve Rivera -www.wrca.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:35:03 +0000

Not to step in the middle but....

Today, I can do refurbished Hiper Bundles for $9000. Complete with all 
books, cd-roms and console cables.
But I up the stakes to Dual 70A power. If I remember correctly SOURCE TECH 
sells the start-ups with singles.

SourceTech #1 New Product - Check with Ryan Vallee 888-765-5758 x2272
WRCA #1 Refurbished Product...if I dont say so myself ;) Steve Rivera 
732-833-2111

At 10:05 PM 09/14/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>with

-