Subject: (usr-tc) MPIP

From: Boian Iliev Jordanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:06:46 +0000

Dear all, Consider the following scenario - 2HiperARC on chassis with
multiple HiperDSP's on them First ARC is MPIP Server and client to
itself and second is client to first. Both of them running ntp. When
ISDN call is terminated i mean isdn/bri and user initiated 2 sessions
with MPPP, in my radius i seen something that encourage me, a user have
accounted 3 sessions one of them with Framed-IP-Address set to 0.0.0.0
and originated from Second ARC (Running client MPIP)  and others two
with real ips and originated from First ARC.  This is how i see it in my
radwho. 

#205  user_x     ISDN  S6105  Tue 22:08  tch-1.Sofia.0rbitel.net
212.95.170.189
#206  user_x     ISDN  S2066  Tue 22:08  tch-2.Sofia.0rbitel.net 
0.0.0.0
#207  user_x     ISDN  S1564  Tue 21:59  tch-1.Sofia.0rbitel.net
212.95.170.189

Shall i consider this as a bug ? Does anybody run in same conditions and
Is this a normal ?

-- 
Boian Iliev Jordanov
SNE
Orbitel - the Internet company
tel. +359-2-9370723
http://www.orbitel.bg

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.