Subject: (usr-tc) Hiper arc memory

From: Steve Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:39:16 +0000

Hello people =)

	I have a Hyper Arc for a TC1000 box that only has 8megs of ram,
anyone know what kind of memory I need to up this baby to 16megs?

-Steve

-- 
Steve Johnson - [email-masked]      Sonic.net, Inc.
System Administrator                    300 B Street #100
707.522.1000 (Voice)                    Santa Rosa, CA 95404
707.547.2199 (Fax)                      http://www.sonic.net/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Key fingerprint =  9F 9E 50 44 02 74 03 C8  5E 1D 35 15 24 29 0B 97

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:57:23 +0000

>anyone know what kind of memory I need to up this baby to 16megs?

The 8MB Rom chip is onboard and from what I can tell is not replaceable, 
the RAM can be upgraded with the following chip.

128MB EDO 168pin BUFFERED 3.3v

- Mike

------------------------------------------------
Rock Island Communications, Inc.  (360)-378-5884
http://www.rockisland.com/  San Juan Islands, WA
------------------------------------------------

-