Subject: (usr-tc) HARM Beta

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:54:50 +0000

Greetings all,

As part of our TCS 4.0 project, we are scheduling a release of Hiper ARM
(Access Router Manager) to work with HiPer ARC 5.0.  The projected beta
release for this software is Jan. 6, 2000.  Prior to that date, we will be
making available an "alpha" release of code.  3Com is looking for a
handful customers who are interested in running this code in a
test environment.  The customer will be responsible for providing (via
email) two or three updates on his or her success with the code.

The alpha code is available immediately.  Please respond directly to me.

Thank you,
Dominic Ciresi
Network Engineer
3Com

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.