Subject: (usr-tc) Management Bus Failures

From: Phil Nass <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:36:45 +0000

I have one TC chassis that is receiving Management Bus Failures - almost
daily. The particular dsp in slot 1 also reboots after it sees a Watch dog
Timeout. This chassis has 6 dsps w 2.0.60, hiper nmc w/6.2.17 and arc
w/4.1.59-6. I also had this same problem with dsp code 2.0.81 in that same
chassis -- so going to 2.0.60 did not help.
I have DS-3 into this facility on fiber - so the spans from Ameritech should
not be a problem. Running all ISDN-PRI's.
Anybody else see anything like this...???
LakeNet Internet
Newton, WI.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Tatai SV Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:54:22 +0000

> Timeout. This chassis has 6 dsps w 2.0.60, hiper nmc w/6.2.17 and arc

Is the management bus failure that you see also on slot1?

krish

-