Subject: RE: (usr-tc) V.92 - anyone there yet?

From: Brian Becker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:03:28 +0000

I agree. Tom is my pick for RAS-SERVER-CUSTOMER-SUPPORT Individual of
the Year.

See you in a less than two months Tom! ISPConVegas. Let it ride on Red,
BABY!!!!

Brian Becker
President, Poplar Bluff Internet, Inc.
P.O. Box 190 | Poplar Bluff, MO 63902 | 573.686.9114

Home of
  http://semo.net - Southeast Missouri's Online Community
  http://TotallyFabricated.com 
     Total Scrutinizer - Tech Support Just Got Easier
     WebGabber - All-html Web Chat Software

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jeff Mcadams
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 2:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: (usr-tc) V.92 - anyone there yet?

Also sprach Seth Jacobs
>I don't really disagree with what being said here, but here we finally 
>have someone from 3Com offering to provide useful information.  Tom 
>isn't the cause of the problem.

And I'll strongly "amen" this statement.

Tom has been absolutely *wonderful* to deal with over the years (we
dealt with him back before USR was purchased by 3Com), and has almost
always worked for the good of his customers...even taking battles very
strongly up the chain of command within 3Com.  Unfortunately, the chain
of command for support issues ends at Al Huefner and Irfan Ali.  These
people are the problem, not Tom.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.  For information
on digests or retrieving files and old messages send  "help" to the same
address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.