Subject: (usr-tc) radius hints and TC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 08:06:52 +0000

I'm running cistron radiusd and using some classic hints that allow
users to login via a script with a capital P in front of their login
name to start PPP.  It works fine with PM3s but does not appear to
work correctly with the Hiper TC here.  Instead I get a prompt:

Login/Network User:

Has anyone dealt with this situation?  Thanks, Dan

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Brian Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:20:36 +0000

Anyone out there using this with Hiper Arcs?

I am getting authentication errors, I am trying to authenticate off my NT
DOMAIN.

If anyone is doing this, and can help I would apreciate it.  I am new to
this Radius.

Thanks,

Brian Gordon
Network Administrator
Westelcom Internet
518.566.6726 Voice
419.831.9137 Fax
http://home.westelcom.com
[email-masked]

-