Subject: (usr-tc) Dialout with Quad Digital Modem cards

From: Lou Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:29:16 +0000

Hey All,

I need some help in dialing out of a Quad Digital Modem card using the
analog NIC's serial port.  When I try this, the modem dials and the remote
modem answers the call and starts handshake. After the completion of the
handshake, the connection is then dropped within seconds.  I tested this to
several different server modems as well as a USR sportster.  The Quad card
software version is 5.10.9 and the Analog NIC is 1.1.0.  I have tried this
with several different Quad cards with the same results.  If I Telnet to
the Quad card and dial it connects and works fine.  Any help would be
appreciated.  

Lou Bernstein

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Elisee NGAN TAMBA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:51:48 +0000

I have a TOTAL CONTROL with 24 modems on the slots "QUAD V.34 ANGL/DIG
MODEM" US ROBOTICS.

	I get more than 200 customers. The problem is that I get some customers
wich can't connect to this components. When the connection is established,
35 seconds later, th e customer is disconnected. I look at the log file and
I realise that the cause of disconnection is ERROR 31.

	I look to documentation.

	Has anybody already had that problem. I am waiting for your response.

	Elisee

-