Subject: (usr-tc) Total Control Chassis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:40:58 +0000

I have been following this list for some time, and have had great luck with my 
equipment. I currently have a Total Control Chassis that has performed well for 
me, but I have found another solution to providing remote access to my 
customers, so I must sell my equipment.

I have one Total Control Chassis with 1 HipArc, 1 TCM, 1 Power Supply, and 4 
Hiper DSP's. If anyone would be interested in purchasing some slightly used but 
reliable equipment, please contact me personally and I can send you the full 
specs on my equipment.

--
Jeff Jarchow
BWA Internet
http://www.bwai.net/
[email-masked]
800-453-4377

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.