Subject: (usr-tc) Blocking inbound port 80

From: Steve Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:12:03 +0000

I want to block inbound port 80 on my TC1000 boxes to prevent CodeRed
infestation on my user base, anyone know how to do this that can clue me in? 
Thanks.

-Steve

-- 
Steve Johnson - [email-masked]      Sonic.net, Inc.
System Administrator                    300 B Street #100
707.522.1000 (Voice)                    Santa Rosa, CA 95404
707.547.2199 (Fax)                      http://www.sonic.net/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Key fingerprint =  9F 9E 50 44 02 74 03 C8  5E 1D 35 15 24 29 0B 97

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:29:36 +0000

We are changing from one Class C to another.  Is there a list somewhere of
the set commands we need to use to change all the IPs referenced in the TC
chassis?

David
__________________________________________________
David Swearingin ([email-masked])
CARROLLTON INTERNET SERVICE (http://www.carolnet.com)
First Financial Group, Inc.
11 N. Folger, Carrollton, MO  64633
660-542-3002   Fax 660-542-3003

-