Subject: (usr-tc) SBR Software

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:33:27 +0000

Has anyone upgrade from 3Com S&A software to their acquired Funk SBR 
Radius software ?  If so, any comments ?  I noticed from the online 
stuff at 3Com it doesn't seem to support SQL server but it does support 
Sybase, which is almost identical.  Does anyone know what the major 
difference between the Enterprise and the Service Provider editions 
besides the price ?  The service provider edition does seem to have LDAP 
support.

Thanks,

Jeff Binkley
ASA Network Computing

CMPQwk 1.42-21 9999

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Brian Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:42:45 +0000

Using SBR here...just off NT authentication..

Migrating everything to SQL within the next couple of months..

SBR has been reliable and is very easy to use.  The concurrency checking
feature is really nice.

Just using the corporate version..here...service provider edition has better
redundancy features..etc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Binkley" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 10:30 PM
Subject: (usr-tc) SBR Software

-