Subject: (usr-tc) Pairs of Modems Hanging on DSPs

From: Mark Lemmert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:00:27 +0000

Can anybody recall if the problem with pairs of modems hanging
on DSPs started as of a specific code release?

Also, is this a problem that is hardware revision sensitive?
The reason I ask is I have several smaller POPs that have
4 cards or so each and one of locations has the problem all
the time and the others don't.

I'm getting ready to put 2.0.51 on the location that sees the
problem frequently but I'd like to have as much background
on the problem as possible.

Thanks to anyone who has input!

-MGL

Mark Lemmert
CTO
AthEnet Data Exchange
920-954-9799
[email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.