Subject: Re[2]: [Fwd: (usr-tc) OK we now have a voice, We need some info WASRE: v.92 updates and support issues]]

From: Craig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:39:39 +0000

Ok,

Here's my count!

2 tc with 15x quads running analog 120 ports total
2 tc with 12x quads waiting E1 software to be install at telephone
station  96 ports total

so I have a total of 216 ports 120 active and 96 waiting to go online

Craig

-- 
Thanks,
Craig
mailto:[email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Curt Shambeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:25:58 +0000

I would imagine that we have 4000-5000 ports in the network that are
quad-modem based.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Curtis V. Shambeau  |  [email-masked] |  Sr Vice President |
|  CoreComm, LTD, formerly Voyager.net and ExecPC - Wisconsin Office    |
|    "Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others"      |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

---

From: Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:56:03 +0000

> I would imagine that we have 4000-5000 ports in the network that are

Around 1000 ports in our case.

-