Subject: RE: [USR-TC] Software Agreement

From: Scott Trautman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:48:02 +0000

Here we go again, the whiners so bitter you wonder why it is they stick
around.

Can we get a limit on the whining here? 

Please do feel free to leave the list, 3Com, the planet, as necessary, I and
I'm guessing most on this list are sick to death of these tirades.

If it sucks so bad, go.
Otherwise shut the #@$%@#$^$ up unless you have something constructive, or
at least new, for god's sake, to say.

Which, by the way, thanks to those that have been posting constructively,
it's been very enlightening lately.
Even the stream on balanced/unbalanced was fascinating albeit...a tad off
topic.

Me and my (apparently) non-functional crappy equipement from Satan's company
of choice (apparently)
are just toooooo stupid to know how unhappy we really are. So you smart ones
out there,
you do that smart thing and go and leave us idiots here. Thanks.

SMT

BTW: any and all responses to this I'll trashcan immediatly, even if it's an
attaboy, so I guess I wouldn't waste your time.
I actually have a business to run donchyaknow.

---

From: Todd Bertolozzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:07:04 +0000

Considering you have made 1 post in the last month or more and you were
asking for OSPF help...who's whining here? Who's sticking up for the
"novice" user such as yourself?

Since Scott doesn't have the courtesy to read dialoge this is intended for
the "users" who actually use the board.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Scott Trautman
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 11:48 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: [USR-TC] Software Agreement

If it sucks so bad, go.

SMT

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc