Subject: (usr-tc) Problem with Hiper ARC and ISDN 128

From: Jorge Lozano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:50:27 +0000

Hello everybody!
I have a problem with my ISDN 128 access...
I have a TCS with 2 HiperARC and 12 HiperDSP... the first ARC manage 8 DSP and the second manage 4... the first 10 DSP have a PRI number and the 11 and 12 DSP have a different number.
When any user try to connect by ISDN (128K), and he use both B-channels... sometimes happens that one channel is assigned in the first 8 DSP and the second is assigned in 9th or 10th DSP card, then the user have 2 differents IP address because each ARC assign an IP number.

Can anybody tell me what is the solution for this problem???

Thanks for all..

Jorge Lozano [email-masked]
Andinet On Line

---

From: Tatai SV Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:06:55 +0000

MPIP.  You must configure the HiPer arcs to do MPIP, check your 
documentation on MPIP or visit 3KB at http://totalservice.usr.com 

krish

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Jorge Lozano wrote:

> I have a TCS with 2 HiperARC and 12 HiperDSP... the first ARC manage 8 =
> DSP and the second manage 4... the first 10 DSP have a PRI number and =
> the 11 and 12 DSP have a different number.
> When any user try to connect by ISDN (128K), and he use both =
> B-channels... sometimes happens that one channel is assigned in the =
> first 8 DSP and the second is assigned in 9th or 10th DSP card, then the =
> user have 2 differents IP address because each ARC assign an IP number.
> 

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.