Subject: (usr-tc) Hiper DSP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:15:14 +0000

I have a questions and it has been a long time since playing with
the Hiper DSPs.  Other than using TCM can I plugin to the HiperArc and
busy out/put in service the DSPs?

  I know where to do it with the Dual/PRI card, but have not really done
anything with the Hiper DSP card from the command line.

  Need a little guidance here... I have a T-1/PRi that will take a call
and it DROPS IMMEDIAELY!   This is a circuit that uses NFAS.  The D
channel is good because calls are staying connected to the other T-1/PRI

  Any comments help appreciated!

==============================================================================
Phillip Ferraro				WorldNet Access, Inc
[email-masked]	Onslow County's PREMIER InterNet Service 
Voice (910) 346-0835		    824 Gumbranch Square, Suite Q
FAX   (910) 455-1933		     Jacksonville, Nc  28540-6269
==============================================================================

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Steve Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:57:03 +0000

I'm looking to buy a used/referb  HyperDSP, anyone have a good source for
this?  Or have one for sale?

-Steve

-- 
Steve Johnson - [email-masked]      Sonic.net, Inc.
System Administrator                    300 B Street #100
707.522.1000 (Voice)                    Santa Rosa, CA 95404
707.547.2199 (Fax)                      http://www.sonic.net/

-