Subject: (usr-tc) Quad Digital Modems

From: Steve Rivera <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:30:56 +0000

Are the quad digital modems able to handle analog application,
as long as nic cards are installed on the chassis.

I have customer who is setting up a ISP across seas. He is currently
only able to get POT connections, but that is only for now.
If he buys the quad digital cards will he ba able to suuport the
analog connections now and the digital later.
....................................................
Steve Rivera - VP-WR Consultant Associates, Inc. (WRCA)
[email-masked]  v-732-833-2111 pgr-732-325-1092

WAN ACCESS SPECIALIST---http://www.wrca.net (CompleteLine Card)
Cisco, Ascend,USR,Adtran, Kentrox,Livingston, Microcom,Computone,Verilink
IBM,Motorola,UDS,Codex,ATT/Paradyne,Hayes,Racal Datacom,GDC,Telebit
MultiTech,Sync/Tylink,Wellfleet,BayNetworks(5399),Black Box,Micom & More

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Jerry Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 03:05:05 +0000

As far as I know, you need the quad Analog/Digital modems to do that. 
They should be as easy to come by, used, as the straight Digital ones.
         --Jerry

-