Subject: RE: [USR-TC] Initial Setup

From: Joel - Fox Computers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:30:08 +0000

Have you check the dip switches for baud rate?  Made sure you have hyperterm set for the correct port?  The port is enabled on the PC and set for the same port your setting in hyperterm?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 8:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] Initial Setup

I have purchased a Total Control 1000 and due to either my lack of 
knowledge on this subject or just poor documentation on it I am having 
problems configuring this chassis. I am using the cable that came with 
it as well as the gender changer but I still cannot get connected VIA a 
hyperterminal session. Anyone have any ideas or able to help me out on 
this?

Jason

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

---

From: Jason <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:24:00 +0000

Yes tried that with no luck. Baud is set to 9600 on NMC and made sure 
hyperterm was set to the same. Tried all 3 ports in hyperterm just to 
make sure as well and double checked the port settings to make sure they 
were not disabled.