Subject: (usr-tc) OSPF docs

From: Scott Doty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:26:02 +0000

Hi,

Our new firmware supports OSPF.  However, I'll be darned if I can
find any documentation for it.

Does someone know where I can find TC OSPF docs, or do I have
to fight through the USR support tangle?

Thanks,

 -Scott

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:07:34 +0000

Thus spake Scott Doty
>Our new firmware supports OSPF.  However, I'll be darned if I can find
>any documentation for it.

>Does someone know where I can find TC OSPF docs, or do I have to fight
>through the USR support tangle?

There are docs on how to set it up in the User's Guide which can be
downloaded from 3Com's website in pdf format.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-

---

From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 16:58:04 +0000

I found them in the 4.2 manual.. Its on totalservice..

-
[email-masked]

-