Subject: (usr-tc) HARC memory (Success!)

From: Mike Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:06:43 +0000

Well the results are in!  The proper memory chip is shown below...

128MB EDO 168pin BUFFERED 3.3v

Popped that bugger in and inserted the card and presto, 128MB on the card, 
the ROM memory is NOT replaceable but I don't see that as being a major issue.

As a reseller I paid $143.00 per chip, your mileage may vary...

- Mike

------------------------------------------------
Rock Island Communications, Inc.  (360)-378-5884
http://www.rockisland.com/  San Juan Islands, WA
------------------------------------------------

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Dayton Internet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:29:32 +0000

Thanks Mike for all your effort on this issue and for sharing it with the rest
of us.

-- 
 --Rich Adams, President-Dayton Internet Services, Dayton, Ohio--
[email-masked]

-