Subject: (usr-tc) HD Chassis and 486 NMC

From: "Timothy C. Bohen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:59:24 +0000

I am replacing some old quads chassis with Arc's and DSP's can I reuse my
old 486 NMC's with the ARC and DSP setup in an HD chassis?

Thanks

Timothy C. Bohen
CMSInter.Net / Crystal MicroSystems
===================================
web   : www.cmsinter.net
email : [email-masked]
phone : 517.235.5100 x22

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Curt Shambeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:16:19 +0000

> old 486 NMC's with the ARC and DSP setup in an HD chassis?

Yes.  It will work fine with the HiperDSP & HiperARC.  I'm told it will not
work with the Quad-DSP cards though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Curtis V. Shambeau  |  [email-masked] |  Sr Vice President |
|  CoreComm, LTD, formerly Voyager.net and ExecPC - Wisconsin Office    |
|    "Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others"      |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-