Subject: (usr-tc) SNMP Trap 120?

From: Carl Litt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 07:02:40 +0000

Quick question:

What is NMC Enterprise Specific Trap 120, and where might I find
the MIB file for it?  I get this trap many times a day from a
single DSP card, and can't get rid of it.  The card seems to
operate fine, and the trap settings were loaded from another card
in the chassis.

Also, where would I find the latest MIB for the ARC 4.2.32?
There was discussion about ARC objects in the past, but I couldn't
find them in my file.  It's probably out of date, but I can't find
a newer one.

Thanks,
Carl Litt
Network Administrator
Execulink Internet Services

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.