Subject: (usr-tc) Looking for 3 Hiper DSPs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 05:58:59 +0000

With all the talk of those switching to PMs from the total control
hubs, I would be interested in hearing from anyone that would like to SELL
components... In particular, we need 3 Hiper DSPs and (1) 70 Amp power
supply.  Would consider buying a chassis if the price is right!

  Please reply via private email!

  BTW... We have resolved most of our connectivity problems by making sure
our member have the latest software updates for their systems (ie.
Softpaks, etc)  Also, exclusively use http://808hi.com for drive/flash
updates!  We have a wide range of modem types used with our TC HUBS and
have about a 99% success rate of getting our members running at v.90
speeds!  Just my .02 worth!  We do not have any support contracts either,
but the help and guidance from this list is invaluable!

==============================================================================
Phillip Ferraro				WorldNet Access, Inc
[email-masked]	Onslow County's PREMIER InterNet Service 
Voice (910) 346-0835		    824 Gumbranch Square, Suite R3
FAX   (910) 455-1933		     Jacksonville, Nc  28540-6269
==============================================================================

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Paul Farber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 06:11:42 +0000

Those guys on the 808hi.com site are pretty up to date with drivers.

It must really suck to run an ISP in Hawaii.  Wonder if they are hiring? 

The 2.0.51 release did calm the DSP's down a lot from the stat's I've been
tracking.

Paul Farber
Farber Technology
[email-masked]
Ph  570-628-5303
Fax 570-628-5545

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 19:45:40 +0000

Looking for (2) Hiper DSP cards.   Need to fill out for 2 new T-1s
just ordered.  Contact me off-list.

  Thanks!

Voice (910) 346-0835		    824 Gumbranch Square, Suite Q

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 00:16:42 +0000

I would like hear the particular configurations that anyone is
using to handle multiple ISDN dialup across several TC Hubs.  We have MPIP
configured, but it appears that when a call goes to one hub and the second
ISDN comes in on a different hub, the call gets dropped??   Do we have
something mis-configured here.

  On hub acts as the MPIP server and is listed as a client as well as the
other hubs.  The remaining hubs have the MPIP server listed in their
config.

  Any help/comments appreciated.

-