Subject: (usr-tc) FS: Hiper Bundles, DSP's

From: Steve Rivera <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 01:22:21 +0000

All equipment guaranteed.

2- USR Hiper Bundles Complete in High Density Chassis $8500
4- USR Hiper DSP's $3400/set NAC/NIC
4- USR NMC V90 $800
2- USR Hiper ARC's $2000
7- Dual T1/E1 $600
10- NMC non v90 $600

More inventory than listed...just being polite. If interested in pieces, 
parts, powers supplies,
Complete working units...I have them.

"Your USR Robotics Source"
Quality Pre-Owned Equipment

Steve Rivera
732-433-5890 24Hotline
732-833-2111 Office
....................................................
Worldwide Provider of Network Hardware Since 1981.
Steve Rivera - [email-masked]  v-732-833-2111 Office
I'm always available for your call...732-433-5890 24Hr
  http://www.ISP-NetworkHardware.com  or http://www.wrca.net

Cisco, Ascend, Livingston, USR, Microcom, Motorola
Computone, Kentrox, Adtran...and more

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.