Subject: (usr-tc) Error: client/server mismatch

From: Garlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 21:10:48 +0000

The follwoing error has started to appear on one of my HiperARCs

Mar  7 08:17:08 xxxxxxxx At 16:17:08, Facility "User Manager", Level
"UNUSUAL"::
 AUTH: Most likely client/server configuration mismatch

Any idea what the problem is?

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 02:15:44 +0000

Check your Radius shared secrets?

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."

-

---

From: Garlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 19:45:35 +0000

It fails while running.  Rebooting fixes it.  Doesn't seem like a setup
problem.

-