Subject: (usr-tc) Suggested Firmware

From: Lamar Townsend <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:07:09 +0000

I was wondering what the suggested firmware version are for the Hiper
Chassis right now.  I'm currently running 4.1.56-7 on the HiperARCs and
2.0.81 on the HiperDSPs.  Is the hung modem pair problem fixed in these
releases?

Lamar Townsend
[email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:40:28 +0000

No, you should be running 2.0.51 on the DSP's for that...  

The ARC doesn't have anything to do with the hung modem pair problem.

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
www.fark.com: If it's not news, it's Fark.  (Or something like that.)

-