Subject: (usr-tc) ???? Analog Application Set up

From: Steve Rivera <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 00:21:36 +0000

I have a chassis that I am preparing for analog application.
I have set the quad modems to use the nic card thru config TCM.
Are there any  answering parameters that must be config'd?

Here's the chassis Config:

Chassis w/ Dual 70A
NMC card w/ nic
Netserver PRI w/ nic
15- Quad Digital Modems
....................................................
Steve Rivera - VP-WR Consultant Associates, Inc. (WRCA)
[email-masked]  v-732-833-2111 pgr-732-325-1092

WAN ACCESS SPECIALIST---http://www.wrca.net (CompleteLine Card)
Cisco, Ascend,USR,Adtran, Kentrox,Livingston, Microcom,Computone,Verilink
IBM,Motorola,UDS,Codex,ATT/Paradyne,Hayes,Racal Datacom,GDC,Telebit
MultiTech,Sync/Tylink,Wellfleet,BayNetworks(5399),Black Box,Micom & More

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.