Subject: RE: [USR-TC] Cooling fan

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:53:33 +0000

Hi David,
If you're talking about the old 45A style chassis with the single fan in the
rear just unplug the chassis and screw that back plate off and replace the
fan. It's a 3-pin 60mm fan that you can find in any old pc or buy at a
computer store. We've replaced one ourselves and it works great.
If you're referring to the fan trays on the chassis that lie underneath you
can replace the entire tray or individual fans as well. If you have just one
fan go bad then it's probably cheaper just to leave it alone. You can remove
individual fans and replace them if you are comfortable wiring the fan. The
fans can also be found at a computer parts store, just make sure to match
the fans electrical specs and properly wire it. They can be depending on the
fan tray either 60mm, 90mm or 120mm fans.
Thanks,
Steve Wujek
Solunet TAC

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 5:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] Cooling fan

Anyone have a source for the small cooling fan for the power supply on a TC
chassis?

David 

_____________________________________________________
David  <mailto:[email-masked]> Swearingin
CARROLLTON INTERNET  <http://www.carolnet.com/> SERVICE
First Financial Group, Inc.
11 N. Folger, Carrollton, MO  64633
660-542-3002   Fax 660-542-3003