Subject: (usr-tc) FS: 3Com Hiper DSP card Sets $1850

From: "ISP-NetworkHardware.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:45:36 +0000

Hello Folks...Good deal here...Still have some left....going fast

5- Hiper DSP card sets $1850ea
Includes DSP nac and nic.

4- Hiper ARC $1000 64MB

30 day warranty.

Get them while they last.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 02:23:34 +0000

Hi All,

Does anyone have the URL I need to use to register for the free 90 day
warranty support that comes with a new product?  Buggered if I can find
it.  I asked 3COM and they gave me a URL I'd already tried and told me to
ring them in the USA (I'm in Australia) if that didn't work - which I
can't do.

The products in question are a HiPerDSP, HiPerARC and HiPerNMC.

-