Subject: [USR-TC] Resetting EdgeServer for general access

From: "Stephen Rivera - WRCA.Net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 23:33:19 +0000

This is the older card version plain EdgeServer. I have several of them 
that come up with fixed Domain Login and password requirements.

Does anyone know how to reset that or atleast get me pass the login so I 
can reset config?

Can I net boot NT with the fixed config and put a fresh load of NT software 
on it? Remember I cant get into it to change any of the network settings.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Check out - http://www.wrca.net/commworks_home.html
THe script should be there tomorrow under the

Steve Rivera  IM: srivera711
Toll Free: (877)WRCANET x102  DIRECT: 732-833-2034
Fax available equipment to: (732)833-2115
for more product info got www.wrca.net

---

From: Steve Monkhouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 23:44:08 +0000

You can simply plug an external SCSI CDR into the rear SCSI NIC of
the edgeserver and reload NT.. 

The original edgeservers had no passwords for the admin account, but
if they're 2nd hand then yeah, you'll 
have to reload or crack the password.. 

Make sure you have a copy of the 'edgeserver ethernet driver disc'
though.. otherwise you wont be able to access 
the nic... (and if you have a copy can you send it to me! :) ).. 

have fun!

Steve 

- -----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Stephen Rivera
- -
WRCA.Net
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 8:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] Resetting EdgeServer for general access

This is the older card version plain EdgeServer. I have several of
them 
that come up with fixed Domain Login and password requirements.

Does anyone know how to reset that or atleast get me pass the login
so I 
can reset config?

Can I net boot NT with the fixed config and put a fresh load of NT
software 
on it? Remember I cant get into it to change any of the network
settings.

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc