Subject: (usr-tc) NTP settings on ARC

From: Blake Fithen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:37:02 +0000

Hello, does anyone know how to set the timezone on the 
ARC NTP settings to display CST instead of GMT?

TIA, blake

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 01:09:31 +0000

You can't.

(At least, not yet.  I think it's coming in the next major software
release.)

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
www.fark.com: If it's not news, it's Fark.  (Or something like that.)

-

---

From: Jeff Mcadams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 21:19:04 +0000

Also sprach Blake Fithen
>Hello, does anyone know how to set the timezone on the ARC NTP settings
>to display CST instead of GMT?

Well...I see that ne050009.zip is now on the TotalService site (though I
don't have access to it even though I was in the beta  *sigh*) so I
think I'm definitely free to say now that you can set the timezone in
the Arc in TCS4.0, which for the Arc is the 5.0.9 code version.
-- 
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email-masked]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

-