Subject: (usr-tc) NOTICE: HiPer DSP E1/R2 GA Release 2.0.20 (posting complete)

From: Chuck Stace <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:21:51 +0000

3Com Customers,

HiPer DSP E1/R2 GA Release 2.0.20 has been posted to the TotalService website (
http://totalservice.3com.com) and the Software Compatibility Matrix has been
updated.

This release supports environments requiring channelized E1 functionality (Also
know as E1-CAS or E1/R2).

For more information on the details of this Service Release, please reference
the release notes.  Both the code and release notes can be found on TotalService
in either of the following locations:

           http://totalservice.3com.com/cgi-bin/w3com/start?totalservice+latest
                      ( posted under Total Control Hubs )
                     or

   http://totalservice.3com.com/cgi-bin/w3com/start?totalservice+software
                      ( search by Total Control Hubs : Hiper DSP)

If there are any questions or concerns regarding this release, please contact
3Com Technical Support toll-free at 1-800-231-8770.  If you are calling from an
area not handled by this number, the TotalService website has contact
information for other countries and regions. Please go to the TotalService
website and click on 'Contacting Tech Support' for more information.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,

Chuck Stace
CSO Customer Service Product Planning
[email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.