Subject: [USR-TC] I have some spare HiPer equipment available

From: WayneG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:10:48 +0000

I have the following Total Control equipment for sale. We have been
using the HiPer equipment for over a year now, and plan to continue for
several years.  I went through the T/C1000 and HiPer-ARC training courses
at Commworks world headquarters in Schaumburg, IL last fall.

    The equipment we are selling is excess spare parts from our ISP. Each
card has been thoroughly tested; actually deployed in our ISP.  I have
freshly loaded v.4.3 firmware on each card and reset to factory defaults.  I
will take an offer on the whole lot as well.

    (1)  HiPerNMC.............................................$1250.00
          16/16, NIC & NAC set, scarce lately, v92 ready

    (1)  HiPerARC..............................................$900.00
          16/128, NIC & NAC set, max ram, v92 ready

    (5)  HiPerDSP...............................................$800.00 ea.
           NIC & NAC set, v92 ready

    (3)  Quad Analog/Digital................................$50.00 ea.
           NICs have dual daughter boards - hard to find

    (2)  130A Pwr PSI/PSU................................$250.00 ea.
           PSU/PSI set, 3Com - all black

    (1)  T/C1000 Chassis, integrated fan tray........$250.00
           Newest style, 3Com Blue lettering, looks new

PS. This pricing reflects a one time sale,
       we do not regularly stock this equipment for sale.

Thank you,
    -Wayne.

Wayne Griswold
Network Administrator
U.P.Log-On Internet
Computer Connection U.P.
500 N. Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI  49801
(906) 774-4847
(906) 774-0335 (fax)
[email-masked]

---

From: Patrick Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 04:16:02 +0000

Wayne,

I'd like to purchase all three of your quad analog/digital modem card sets.  I 
don't need the analog NICs, but I do need the 3 quad digital NACs.

I may also be interested in one of the HyperDSP card sets.  This is the set 
that will take 1 Channelized T1, right?  I have two older 3Com total control 
chassis without hyper NMC or hyper ARC.  Each has a dual T1 card, 12 quad modem 
cards, NMC and net server card.  I've been told that I can drop two hyperDSP 
card sets into each as well since the netserver card supports 96 ports and I've 
only got 48 in each.

How do we go about making the purchase?

Pat

Quoting WayneG <[email-masked]>:

> _______________________________________________
> USR-TC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc
> 

-----------------------------------------------
Patrick C. Wolf        SDC Internet
[email-masked]          722 N California Suite 4
(505) 838-1620         Socorro, NM  87801