Subject: (usr-tc) New to TC Box - Input requested

From: Tom Swenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 00:54:54 +0000

I am fairly new to the Total Control Boxes, and was wondering if anyone
out there would like to share some basic information about the things that
are most useful to you as an ISP using the TC's. I'm referring to
undocumented code, tricks, tips, etc. 

I have a new box with 4 HSP cards, 1 hiperarc, and have gotten it to work
with Cistron Radius, OSPF, and have the USRWho program running. 

I would like to find out more about how to troubleshoot connections using
the signal to noise ratios, how to determine connect speed without having
to to to the command line or SNMP software ( I mean from the web page,
especially),  Managing IP Pools, and anything that would be valuable to an
ISP.

I have been using PM3's for the last 3 years, and am fairly comfortable
with them, but am now moving over to the TC's, and things are different.
Some better and some not so good. Just want to get up to speed on the
possibities.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to share their insight to me.

Tom Swenson
NetConX - Internet Access - Web Design - Client Managed Web Database
Applications
[email-masked] 					         http://www.netconx.net
(515) 421-4170 - Voice	(515) 423-3351 - FAX

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.