Subject: (usr-tc) looking for a PSU

From: Antonio Querubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 08:55:56 +0000

I'm looking for a dirt-cheap power supply for a Total Control Hub.  AC or
DC, any amperage.  It doesn't have to be working but it does need to
include both the front and back card.  Please contact me off-list if
you've got one.  Thanks.

Antonio Querubin
(808) 532-1393
[email-masked]

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Antonio Querubin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 02:23:00 +0000

> include both the front and back card.  Please contact me off-list if

Someone left me a voice message to call back regarding available power
supplies.  Unfortunately the callback phone number was transcribed
incorrectly as I'm apparently reaching someone's private residence.
Could that person please try to contact me again and/or send me a phone
number via email?  Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

-

---

From: Lists <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 07:49:32 +0000

Speaking of PSU's...

I have two chassis that need power supplies - one needs two 45A AC units,
and another two 70A AC units.

For the 70A supplies, I need both the front and back halves.

Anyone got any surplus that they'd like to part with cheaply?

-