Subject: (usr-tc) Stuck Modem fix

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:22:06 +0000

Does anyone know if 3Com is reasonably close to having a fix available for
the DSP's that lockup in pairs?

Brian

-----------------------------------------------------
Brian Feeny (BF304)     [email-masked]   
318-222-2638 x 109	http://www.shreve.net/~signal      
Network Administrator   ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881) 	      

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Marius Kirschner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:36:10 +0000

Sorry if this came up already, but I just recently joined the list and am
not sure if there is a searchable archive for this list.

I'm running TC Security & Accounting Server v5.5.3 and was wondering if this
version is Y2K safe?  I can't upgrade to the latest version because 3COM
asks mucho dinero to purchase the radius server or for a support contract.
It's a sad thing, you pay $12,000 for the hardware and can't even upgrade
the software after a year unless you spend another $650+.  Anyway....."Is it
safe?" :)

---Marius

-