Subject: (usr-tc) Ascend Pipeline 50

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:07:10 +0000

Hello-

For whatever reason, unknown to me, I cannot get an Ascend Pipeline 50 to
connect correctly via ISDN.  I have other users connecting 100% fine to a
Netserver based box running Quads. Most of those users are ISDN.  

When this user with the Ascend dials in, they never get a Start record in
radius accounting.  I can see them come across but it never starts and it
immediately disconnects them.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can change on the Pipeline to get them to
work?

Since I have everyone running fine on this box except the Ascend, I don't
think I need to change anything on the box or at the very least I'm really
reluctant to do so.

Here are the versions anyway.
NMC 5.5.0
Netserver ??
Quad 5.10.9

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Jason Cropper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:52:10 +0000

The reason you're not getting a "Start" in your RADIUS is simple.  The
Ascend is not accepting the IP assigned to it by the Netserver/ARC.  Enable
"NAT" in the Ascend.  All should be well then.  I've had that problem many
times before.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 15:00
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (usr-tc) Ascend Pipeline 50

Hello-

-

-