Subject: (usr-tc) injecting radius learned routes

From: Mike Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:02:21 +0000

Hello Group,

I have been working on setting up OSPF on our TCH chassis (HARC 4.2.32-1) 
and have it working partly.  A static subnet customer can dialup and his IP 
(from the dialup machine) does show up in the routing tables and he can get 
out from there, but all of his machines behind that gateway machine cannot.

I believe this is due to not having an "ospf sendpolicy" enabled, I did set 
one up ie;

"add ospf sendpolicy xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/29 source local action advertise"

We have not yet tested this new entry yet, however my question is, is this 
necessary and do we have to add a sendpolicy for every dialup subnet we handle?

Or can we just add a sendpolicy for each netblock (class c) we maintain and 
let the system add the routes for the dialup networks?

- Mike

------------------------------------------------
Rock Island Communications, Inc.  (360)-378-5884
http://www.rockisland.com/  San Juan Islands, WA
------------------------------------------------

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.