Subject: (usr-tc) Total Control Problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:58:26 +0000

I picked up a used Total Control unit with a total of like 48 modems in it.
The first modem card (with 4 modems) in it will all answer calls, but none
of the other modems will get calls. Can anyone familiar with this unit
think of something I might have missed or that I can check to see what the
deal is?

Thanks!

Michael

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: "Stainforth, Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:42:55 +0000

for CT1 check and make sure you have the DS0->modem mapping set up correctly
for PRI check your PRI Configuration and set the modem call routing method
appropriately (FirstAvailable or RoundRobin would probably be simplest for
you in this case).

Then make sure all your modems are configured the same as one of your
working modems...I use the "load from" function to make life easier.

Matthew Stainforth  ||  Technical Services Manager ||  BrunNet Inc.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, December 20, 1999 11:59 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: (usr-tc) Total Control Problem
> 
> 

-