Subject: (usr-tc) DSP modems locking

From: Steve Monkhouse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 00:48:41 +0000

Strange one..

Ive got 2 x PRI channels on one of our DSP's that are not accepting calls.
S1 & S17 ( so obviously not a pair ).. Whenever the you dial into them

Ive tried software resetting them, and Ive even Hardware Reset the card,
which also didnt fix it,
So we physically pulled the DSP and reseated, still no go..

Ive moved the two modems to Local Out of Service for the interim, but how
can i fix them.

I Dont want to have to reflash the card.. but i suppose I can if i
absolutely have to..

Any ideas ?

Steve

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.