Subject: Re: (usr-tc) S/A Server is crashing

From: K Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:01:01 +0000

At 05:03 PM 1/3/00 -0700, Jim Faulkner wrote:
>I had the exact same problem with version 5.5.3. It would run great for
>months and the crash several times on three servers simultaneously. I was
>never ever able to find a cause. I got a copy of ServersAlive which would
>monitor the radius server and then kill Dr Watson when there was a crash and
>restart the Radius server. Very messy but it got me by. I've since installed
>a 6.0 version and haven't seen the problem again but it's only been about
>three weeks so I'm still holding my breath.

I've been running 6.0.90 for about 3 months with no problems. If you're
running it on Access '97, you may also want to make sure it's upgraded to
SP2, that's the "Y2K Compliant" version.

-- 
Kirk Mitchell-General Manager        [email-masked]
Keystone Connect                     Unlock Your World
Altoona, PA   814-941-5000      http://www.keyconn.net

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.