Subject: (usr-tc) Total Control Manager

From: Robert Jimenez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 00:05:20 +0000

Recently we bought another ISP and their equipment which included a USR
Total Control 1000.  We have an old copy of the Total Control Manager, but
it will only work on Windows 95/98.  The only machine running windows 98
finally died and now we do not have access to the total control manager.  Is
there another way to get a more current copy of that software that will run
on windows NT/2000 or even Linux without paying Commworks exorbatant prices?

Thanks for any info you have.

Robert Jimenez -- System/Network Administrator
Singlepoint Resources
http://www.singlepoint.net
Phone: 801-521-3000
Fax: 801-521-3003

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Aaron Nabil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:09:19 +0000

I need some quad modem nics for a project, they can be either
analog/digital or just digital, I only need the rs-232 port.  Need the
special cables too. :)

I might have a few netserver cards around in case a trade is possible, and
I have plenty of blank panels in case you need to fill the holes.

Reply via email to me, [email-masked], not to the list.

thx,

-a

-