Subject: (usr-tc) RE: OID for HiperDSP

From: Jose Luis Gaspoz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:26:52 +0000

Above all thanks to all those that try to help me, but the OIDS that
indicated me begins with .1.3.6.1.4.1.429.4 and I make a SNMPWALK from that
this OID and I don't have anything under the .4

To the state of the Quad modems I see it with
1.3.6.1.4.1.429.1.6.9.1.1.7.XXXX 

To the card Hiper DSP sees it in enterprises.429.1.1.2.1.1.3.10000 = 3COM
High-Density Modem NAC" 

Continue forgiving the translation to English... 

			Thank You

>We have a Total Control with 8 quad modem and we do the quantity of
connected users >with a MRTG. 
>
>We add a HIPERDSP in the slot 10 and we wanted to taste the quantity from
connected >users to her. 
>
>Does somebody know the OID to see the quantity of users connected in a
HiperDSP? 
>
>From already thank you and forgive the bad translation to English 

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.