Subject: Re: (usr-tc) Reset stats

From: Steve Valiunas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:43:55 +0000

You can reset the stats for Quads by doing a software reset on the NMC.  The
HiperDSPs store the counters themselves though,  so you'll have to reboot the
HiperDSP to clear it's stats.

Steve Valiunas

"The NOC \(COX Internet\)" <[email-masked]> on 01/22/2000 01:57:57 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

Sent by:  "The NOC \(COX Internet\)" <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (Steve Valiunas/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  (usr-tc) Reset stats

How do you reset the stats on the old style TCH?  I have tried every thing I
know to reset the stats.  I can't find anything in documentation to tell me
how to do this.  The stats that I am trying to reset are the ones you can
get through the performance monitor in the Total Control Management
software.  Specifically, I am trying to reset the Incoming Connections
Established, Incoming Connections Terminated, Connect Attempt Failure, and
the Incoming Connections Failed fields under the Modem Events in the
Functional Group.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bryan
NOC Technician
COX Internet

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.