Subject: (usr-tc) Quicken online payment process not working with TC

From: Tom Swenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 22:50:31 +0000

I am a new migrator to TC's from PM3's. I still have 4 of the PM3's. I use
Quicken from home to balance my checking account and to do online
payments, and I found out this morning that if I am connected thru a PM3,
it connects to the host server just fine, but if I'm connected to my TC,
then it just times out and will not connect. Has anyone ever seen this or
could tell me what ports this might be running on?

Tom Swenson
NetConX - Internet Access - Web Design - Client Managed Web Database
Applications
[email-masked] 					         http://www.netconx.net
(515) 421-4170 - Voice	(515) 423-3351 - FAX

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Richard Stuplich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:07:51 +0000

Can you get to www.compaq.com ?

-

---

From: Tom Swenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:56:32 +0000

No, I can't get them from home, and I also cannot get to www.hp.com, but I
can from the office. Interesting, I can't trace or ping these sites from
home or the office. They must not be allowing these protocols thru I
guess. Is there something about these sites and the TC that I'm filtering
out or something?

Thanks for the response

Tom Swenson

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR  ***********

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:12:51 +0000

I have channels 23 & 24 on a DSP that report in TCM that "DSO SERVICE
STATE" is "localOutofService(3)".

What does this mean and how do I correct it?

Thanks.  David
__________________________________________________
David Swearingin ([email-masked])
CARROLLTON INTERNET SERVICE (www.carolnet.com)
First Financial Group, Inc.
11 N. Folger, Carrollton, MO  64633
660-542-3002   Fax 660-542-3003

-

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:36:51 +0000

I think I found it.  Actions/Commands - Software - Restore

David

-