Subject: (usr-tc) DSP Newbie

From: Dataheart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:59:46 +0000

Hi,
After using quad modems for about 2-3 years for POTS connections I have
recently installed some HiPer DSP's for some clients who would like
digital connections.
I downloaded the code from the Total Service web site only to find
instead of the usual .nac and .sdl file (which I am used to) I find a
.dmf file and no .sdl
When trying to update my firmware I find that TCM will not accept the
Software download without a .sdl file.

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks,
Aaron

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:47:31 +0000

Sounds like you need a newer version of TCM.

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, & Shelbyville
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine." -- RFC 1925

-