Subject: (usr-tc) MRTG problems...

From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 18:16:33 +0000

I have been trying to get the TCH perl scripts that are included with the
mrtg application to work, but they continue to return zero's. There are no
error messages, and the community string is correct and entered in all of my
chassis'. I have tried both the dualt1.pl and the hiperdsp.pl script and
both behave the same. It is obvious I am missing something but the docs are
slim. What could it be? How should I go about finding the problem?

Mark Thornton
San Marcos Internet, Inc.
512-393-5300

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 18:24:38 +0000

Never mind ;o)  I forgot that the target was the nmc, not the hiperarc.

Mark Thornton

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Thornton <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 11:10 AM
Subject: (usr-tc) MRTG problems...

-