Subject: (usr-tc) Motorola SM56

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:57:26 +0000

I am having some clients report that they are having problems connecting
with Motorola SM56 modems (we are on DSP 2.0.51).  Has anyone else seen
this? any known fixes?

-----------------------------------------------------
Brian Feeny (BF304)     [email-masked]   
318-222-2638 x 109	http://www.shreve.net/~signal      
Network Administrator   ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881) 	      

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:04:25 +0000

Yes and no, in that order :p

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, Shelbyville
"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things."

-