Subject: (usr-tc) HiPer DSP and E1/R2

From: Daniel Mpolokoso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 21:29:32 +0000

Hi,

I've been battling for a week trying to get HiPer DSP version 2.0.19 to
interface with our telco's switch. They are using basic E1 R2 signaling as
per ITU-T standards. I'd be grateful for anyone out there using E1 R2
signaling to give me pointers as to what version of software I should be
running and examples of typical configurations.

Thanks,

Daniel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Mpolokoso - Technical Manager,           Email:  [email-masked]
ZAMNET Communication Systems Limited,           Phone: +260 - 1 - 772516
P.O. Box 38299, Lusaka, Zambia.                 Fax:   +260 - 1 - 224775

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Marcelo Souza <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 23:03:50 +0000

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Daniel Mpolokoso wrote:

|I've been battling for a week trying to get HiPer DSP version 2.0.19 to
|interface with our telco's switch. They are using basic E1 R2 signaling as
|per ITU-T standards. I'd be grateful for anyone out there using E1 R2
|signaling to give me pointers as to what version of software I should be
|running and examples of typical configurations.

	Here we're running the version 2.0.10, for E1 R2 signaling on
DSPs. As I know, this is the latest version for E1R2. 
	The 2.0.19, is for T1 lines.

- Marcelo

|------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Daniel Mpolokoso - Technical Manager,           Email:  [email-masked]
|ZAMNET Communication Systems Limited,           Phone: +260 - 1 - 772516
|P.O. Box 38299, Lusaka, Zambia.                 Fax:   +260 - 1 - 224775
|
|-
| To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
| with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
| For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
| "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.
|

- Marcelo

-