Subject: (usr-tc) ARC losing time

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 05:34:24 +0000

Has anyone noticed ARC code 4.1.22 occasionally has its clock freak out
and goto a time far in the future like year 2088 or something to that
effect?  Is this issue fixed in any more recent ARC code?

-----------------------------------------------
Brian Feeny, CCNA, CCDA       [email-masked]   
Network Administrator	      
ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)	      

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Mike Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 05:46:43 +0000

"Yes" and "I don't think so".  :)  It definitely happens on 4.2.32.  
Maybe 5.0.9 too but I can't remember.  It happens so infrequently that
I've never tried to track it down, other than having a script keep an eye
on it...

Mike Andrews (MA12) * [email-masked] * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Dialup/ADSL/ISDN/T1 Internet access for Frankfort KY and surrounding counties
www.fark.com: If it's not news, it's Fark.  (Or something like that.)

-