Subject: Re: (usr-tc) Lt WinModems and TCR -Reply

From: Campbell Simpson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:19:36 +0000

We don't seem to be having any problems with LT-Win and the HiPer TCHs. The only problems I experienced is a few random disconnections which was fixed by telling the WinModem to connect at a slightly slower speed.

Campbell

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Vincent Frallicciardi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 00:34:07 +0000

Hi,

I am looking for a used Total Control Chasse with power supply no other
cards if you know some one who has one let me know.

Vince

[email-masked]
At 03:12 PM 1/14/00 +1300, you wrote:
>We don't seem to be having any problems with LT-Win and the HiPer TCHs.
The only problems I experienced is a few random disconnections which was
fixed by telling the WinModem to connect at a slightly slower speed.
> "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.
Vincent

-