Subject: RE: [USR-TC] firmware/flash on usr total control

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:16:52 +0000

Hi Jason,
There is no 5.4.1 code for the NetServer cards. The last version of code was
3.8.1 or 3.7.24 and there were no further code revisions after that. The
NetServer was End-of-Lifed by CommWorks at least 2-3 years ago and they
stopped producing code before that.
Here is a link to the Software Matrix that you can check and verify your
code version.....
http://totalservice.commworks.com/Matrixs/TCSMatrix.cfm

Thanks, Steve 
Solunet TAC

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Branscum [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 5:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [USR-TC] firmware/flash on usr total control

hello,

I have a usr total control box with the old Netserver cards.  I was
wondering if there is a upgrade/update for it.  I'm running version 5.4.1 I
think.  Is their any upgrading I can do?

Jason
Jason M Branscum                     Network Admin
Gower Computer Support / Gower.net   903-597-9220

Political T.V. commercials prove one thing: some candidates can tell all
their good points and qualifications in just 30 seconds.

_______________________________________________
USR-TC mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc

---

From: Martin Lathoud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:55:48 +0000

Actually, I have 3.8.67 which is a beta release, I have it because we had a
reboot issue
which turned to be an hardware problem. I've been running it in production
for years without
problem.

-Martin; B2B2C.ca

---

From: Terry Kennedy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 20:15:46 +0000

Recently I moved the last old quad modems I have off the netserver to a
hiperArc. The chassis was running a single DSP just fine. Once I added
the Quads I now a hiperArc that locks up every couple days. The quads
are running analog pots lines so they have the nics installed. I have
run many quads in chassis with the hiperarcs, just not in analog mode
with pots lines. All the other have the t1 cards. 

Any one out there have this setup and have it running alright? Or is
this just to glommed together that it's never going to work. I need the
analog lines because where I live some people just can't get connected
to the digital lines.

quad code 6.0.6
dsp code 2.1.9
hiperArc code 4.2.32
Nmc code 7.1.28

Terry Kennedy