Subject: [USR-TC] List Archives

From: Charles Sprickman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 04:34:11 +0000

Hi all,

I'm playing with an old netserver and wanted to check out some old
postings, but couldn't find a searchable archive anywhere.  So I decided
to download all the archives and make them searchable.  It's just a quick
hack with MhonArc and htdig, but it mostly works.  I still need to tweak
and re-index once I figure out more about how htdig works, but anyone
wanting to play with it is welcome to:  http://usr-tc.spork.us/

The archive covers the start of the list ('95 sometime) to a few days ago.
There's great netserver info and really excellent snmp stuff from David
Bolen (ANS/AOL) in there...

Charles

--
Charles Sprickman
[email-masked]

---

From: Marshall Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:08:45 +0000

David Bolen .... I miss him ... (sniff, sniff) ... he was the bomb in the
day!

Marshall Morgan

Internet Doorway, Inc (aka NETDOOR)
http://www.netdoor.com

601.969.1434 x28 | 800.952.1570 x28 | 601.969.3629 x28 | Fax 601.969.3838
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Sprickman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2002 11:40 PM
Subject: [USR-TC] List Archives

> _______________________________________________
> USR-TC mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/usr-tc
>
>