Subject: (usr-tc) ani config

From: Wilson Diaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:16:12 +0000

Hi,

excusme my english

i have this problem , with hiper dsp , i have configuration it with e1 /r2
and i need get the ani number , i do the next procedure by my total contro
manager , in the dsp card trunk settings in the option dial in address i
check ani (also dnis and ani-dnis) but when i look register by one
administation web page don´t show it , I speak with telco and  say that they
send the code .

thanks

---

From: Charles Sprickman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 02:27:04 +0000

In TCM if you select the modem portion of the dsp and run "performance
monitor" with the defaults, do you see DNIS/ANI info there?

Charles

> administation web page don´t show it , I speak with telco and  say that they

-
 To unsubscribe to usr-tc, send an email to "[email-masked]"
 with "unsubscribe usr-tc" in the body of the message.
 For information on digests or retrieving files and old messages send
 "help" to the same address.  Do not use quotes in your message.

---

From: Wilson Diaz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:44:27 +0000

Hi ,

only see information abaut dnis , in the field of ani is empty

Charles

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Wilson Diaz wrote:

> administation web page donÂ´t show it , I speak with telco and  say that
they

-

-